Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Uber Ignite is a strong diet pill that has been designed to help both men and women to lose weight. It employs the use of Green Coffee extract to burn calories without the stresses of going on a diet or working out. The manufacturers have complete faith in this product otherwise they would not have put the free trial offer. Only if you like Uber Ignite will you purchase the next bottle. This means that there is no gamble involved with Uber Ignite. The fact that it is 100% natural and safe is a great bonus too!
It comes in the form of 800mg capsules. A bottle of Uber Ignite contains 60 capsules and is available for purchase from its official website on a free trial basis; all you have to do is pay for the shipping and handling which costs $9.97. The official website is the only place where Uber Ignite can be bought.
The risk free trial basis lasts 30 days after which one is automatically enrolled to an auto ship program where one is charged monthly per bottle until cancellation.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Uber Ignite
Uber Ignite was brought to life by a company known as Kahuna Studios that is based in Miami, USA. There is no much information provided about both the company and the product even though there is an official website provided.
They classify Uber Ignite as both a weight loss and a pharmaceutical product that is 100% pure and natural. It contains no chemicals, artificial fillers or preservatives.
How does Uber Ignite work?
The formula of Uber Ignite works by increasing the body’s metabolism to allow for more fats to burnt thereby triggering weight loss. It additionally acts as a detoxifier that flushes out all the toxins in the body and cleaning up the digestive system. Uber Ignite promises to leave you energized throughout the weight loss process and after just 4 weeks of using the supplement on a daily basis, you should see significant weight loss.
Uber Ignite Active Ingredients
The Uber Ignite formula has employed the use of Green Coffee bean as its active ingredient.
- Green Coffee Bean is the unroasted form of a coffee bean
- It contains Chlorogenic acid which is said to be a very potent anti-oxidant.
- It increases blood circulation which is necessary for maintaining normal blood sugar levels. It also boosts the metabolism of the user for quicker weight loss results.
Advantages of Uber Ignite
- It offers a natural weight loss process.
- It boosts energy levels during the weight loss period.
- It acts as a detoxifier.
- It comes on a 30 day free trial basis.
- Its formula is 100% natural and safe.
Drawbacks of Uber Ignite
- It can only be obtained from its official website.
- Very little information is available on both the product and its manufacturer.
- There no extensive researches provided for this product.
- These pills are meant to be taken 2 to 3 times in a day –you only take one capsule at a go.
- For optimum results, one is advised to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- It is advisable that you talk with your doctor and take as per his instructions.
- Do not overdose of Uber Ignite.
- This is a dietary supplement that is not meant to prevent. Treat, diagnose or cure any disease.
- It should be stored in a cool dry place away for direct sunlight and from children.
Side Effects of Uber Ignite
There are no known side effects of Uber Ignite. This is by relying on the official website and the customer reviews on the product. Should you be prone to allergies or have any concerns you can consult your doctor prior to consumption.
Does it interact with other medication?
There are no listed interactions from the official website. Just like the other supplements, one is advised to consult with their doctor prior to consumption if they are currently on prescribed meds, are pregnant or suffering from serious health conditions like diabetes, kidney and heart diseases among others.