Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Ultra-Fast Garcinia is a product aimed to help overweight individuals lose weight by using a popular extract from the hind of the garcinia cambogia fruit, named hydroxycitric acid. This extract is used in a large number of weight loss products due to its potential benefits on helping to reduce body weight and decreasing the symptoms of stress eating disorders. According to Eating Disorder Hope, around 2.8% of Americans have binge eating disorder symptoms and have problems eating when under stress. Furthermore, it is stated that more women (3.5%) struggle with this problem than men (2%).
The Product Details
Ultra-Fast Garcinia uses an active acidic compound found in the rind of the garcinia cambogia fruit in order to provide a range of health benefits to the user, especially in the case where the user has excess fat stored in their body that they are trying to get rid of. The acidic compound is known as hydroxycitric acid and works in several beneficial ways in the body in order to accomplish its advantages. This compound is known as a citric acid and it is involved in carbohydrate metabolism in the body. FitDay reports that the compound works by inhibiting the function of a specific enzyme that turns carbohydrates into fat, thus this results in carbohydrates being burned and used as energy, instead of being stored as fat within the body.
They also report that the compound can enhance the body’s ability to produce serotonin, which helps individuals who are prone to eat while under stress or emotional discomfort. The increase in serotonin helps to control emotional eating sessions. A suppression in the user’s appetite thus also helps the user eat less during the day and often assists the user to stay on track with a balanced diet. This means a lesser amount of food is eaten, which results in no extra calories being picked up.
Ultra-Fast Garcinia is a natural weight loss support product that works by blocking the body’s fat conversion process and suppressing the user’s appetite in order to avoid unneccesary weight gain. The product contains one main active ingredient, known as Garcinia Cambogia extract. This fruit is rich in hydroxycitric acid, which is a compound frequently promotes as a weight loss phenomenon.
Nutrition Express reports that a recent study provided evidence that garcinia cambogia extract has numerous advantages for the overall health of the body, as well as for individuals who are struggling to lose weight. A total of 90 participants were part of the study, each being over the weight that was considered health based on their personal profiles. The participants were split into two groups, with one group receiving a 60% hydroxycitric acid extract and the other group receiving a placebo three times each day. The study was conducted over an 8-week period. After the study was completed, the following results were observed:
- Among the participants who consumed the garcinia cambogia extract, the average body weight reduction was 10.8 pounds. The placebo group had an average body weight reduction of 3.3 pounds. This means that the garcinia cambogia extract group’s weight loss benefits were three times more effective when compared to the placebo group.
- A higher amount of serotonin levels was observed in the garcinia cambogia extract group, as well as an appetite reduction by an average of 15%.
- Among the individuals who were given the garcinia cambogia extract, an average cholesterol reduction of 6.9% were observed and an average decrease of 6.9% in triglyceride levels were also observed.
- The formula of Ultra-Fast Garcinia uses a naturally extracted substance, hydroxycitric acid, in order to provide weight loss benefits for overweight individuals.
- The active ingredient, garcinia cambogia, is highly recommended by one of television’s favorite personalities, Doctor Oz.
- Apart from assisting with reducing the overall body weight of the individual, the active ingredient also enhances serotonin production in the brain and reduces food intake among emotional eaters.
- Studies have proofed that hydroxycitric acid can help to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well.
- While the main active ingredient has been proven to be somewhat beneficial, the claims made by many of the advertisements of Ultra-Fast Garcinia may lead a potential user to expect more than what the product really can offer them.
- There seems to be an inadequate amount of information available regarding this specific product, which makes it difficult to make a conclusion on what experienced past users had with the product.
- It seems like the product only uses garcinia cambogia extract, which means the entire formula relies on this ingredient and no added nutrients or beneficial botanical extracts have been added.
- The product can be potentially harmful to pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as to individuals diagnosed with hypoglycemia.