Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Premature hair loss is a major occurrence and most people suffer from it. UltrActiv Hair is a treatment meant to assist in hair re-growth aimed at assisting those with earlier than expected hair loss conditions. It is a hair spray that has the ability to reverse the unprecedented loss of hair and related problems. This product costs $160 and is considered one of the most costly contemporary and trending hair loss sprays there is in the market. It is administered in form of a spray.
How it Works
The formula for this product as already mentioned comes in form of spray that is applied directly on to ones scalp or area of hair loss. This formula contains water hyacinth alongside Reed and Ginseng extracts and Oleander infused with Polygonum Multifolorum that works to boost and facilitate blood flow. By reaching the hair roots, the nutrients facilitate the removal of dead skin cells that impede the growth of new skin cells as well as good hair growth. The above nutrients also work by preventing premature growth of grey hair.
- Minoxodil-whose main purpose is facilitating the movement of nutrients and blood to the skin follicles thus preventing hair killing elements.
- Chinese Angelica extracts-this ingredient is responsible for hair re-growth thus increasing hair mass
- Oleander-it is primarily responsible for the repair of damaged hair making them grow again into visually appealing hair.
- Ginseng extracts-it nurtures the scalp apart from boosting hair growth.
- ActivRoot Plus which maintains natural hair.
- Water Hyacinth-the primary function of this ingredient is to provide an appealing smell or fragrance.
- The most important benefit of UltrActiv Hair is that it saves the user from unexpected hair loss while simultaneously maintaining a massive hair count.
- Highly recommended for expectant women that assists them in hair re-growth after their gestation period.
- It has one hundred per cent pure hair ingredients.
- This also protects the hair from environmental hazards thus extending its longevity.
- It does not have an after effect unpleasant odor that arises from its application to the skin.
- The complete blend of its ingredients are responsible for impeding dihydrotestosterone(DHT) a hormone largely attributed to loss of hair.
- Promotional discounts are also offered on the purchase of three or more bottles at a time.
- This product also boasts a trial duration that is completely risk free even though the customer or buyer will be charged the full $160 for the remaining days after the trial period elapses.
- The price of $160 per bottle for a thirty day supply of the product duration is considerably expensive.
- The product manufacturer has a monthly plan of charging its customers on placing orders on a monthly basis for the delivery of the product and based on some customer responses this plan is difficult to cancel and has a lengthy and complicated process of cancellation of the subscription.
- Customers are also reporting cases of difficulty in obtaining refunds; the manufacturer apparently accepts refunds only if the product is defective or destroyed and not for any other reason despite the viability.
- The refund is also only valid for the first thirty days of shipping after which it becomes obsolete.
This product is applied in spray form into the affected area and even though much has been published and advertised on how effective it is on hair re-growth a significant majority of customers who have ordered and used the product on trial or full purchase do not share this sentiments.