Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS UNILASTIN?
Unilastin Review: Unilastin is an anti-aging pill that claims to surpass the effects of other anti-aging creams and serums by rebuilding the skin’s support structure, rather than simply diminishing the “appearance” of wrinkles and sagginess. Because the pill is ingested rather than applied topically, it is also supposed to effect the skin over the whole body, rather than focusing on a single target region like the eyes, neck, or arms.
Unilastin is produced by Erikson Bioscience and distributed by major retailers such as Amazon and Ultra. A thirty day supply of pills costs $79.00. A 30 day money-back guarantee is available through most distributors.
WHO MAKES UNILASTIN?
As per Unilastin reviews, Despite the fact that Unilastin, as a product, is reputable enough to find its way into major retailers, the manufacturer, Erikson Bioscience, has little marketing presence. No company website is available, nor are there any other products floating around on the web under the manufacturer name “Erikson Bioscience.”
Legal records trace the Erikson Bioscience trademark to Utah, as does the company’s return address. Legal records classify Erikson Bioscience as a limited liability corporation specializing in pharmaceuticals.
HOW DOES UNILASTIN WORK?
A thorough explanation of the mechanism behind the improvements that Unilastin claims to offer to your skin is not available. However, a review of the ingredients suggests that soluble versions of the components of the skin’s structural matrix are used to replenish that matrix, then vitamins are used to stimulate the growth of new skin and to improve the health of existing skin.
UNILASTIN – ANTI AGING PILL INGREDIENTS
Some buyer reviews have reported that the Unilastin box does not feature an ingredients list. However, distributors have listed the following ingredients as active in Unilastin:
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) : It is also known as vitamin B3, is a naturally occurring substance that increases bloodflow to the skin and helps the cells metabolise sugars and fast properly. Niacin is traditionally used to treat acne and rosacea, but more recent studies have linked it to a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) : It is another naturally occurring substance. Vitamin B6 reduces sebum production and is traditionally used to treat acne and rosacea. However, B6 also functions as a coenzyme for other B vitamins, and in that capacity, it helps maintain healthy blood flow and cholesterol levels in the skin.
- Biotin : It is also known as vitamin B7, is a soluble protein that is known to help form the vitamin B complex that thickens the hair and nails. Biotin is essential for the metabolism of fatty acids. Proper breakdown and distribution of these fatty acids creates a glossy protective layer, which protects against water loss and sun damage, on the outside of the sk
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) : It is also known as vitamin B5, is another soluble protein. Vitamin B5 promotes the synthesis of proteins and fats and stimulates growth of cells, particularly in injured regions. Vitamin B5 is particularly affective at stimulating the growth of keratinocytes, the cells which form the protective outer layer of the skin.
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) : It is a trace mineral that your body needs in order to keep many of its important enzymes functioning. Zinc is strongly linked to the reduction of inflammation in the skin. It also functions by itself as an anti-oxidant, neutralizing the free radicals that damage the skin’s internal structure.
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate) : It is another powerful trace element in your body. Proper copper levels support proper levels of collagen and elastin, which make up the structural scaffolding beneath your skin. Copper also promotes the production of hyaluronic acid, which plumps the skin.
- Soluble Keratin : It is a ready-to-use form of one of keratin, one of the key components that makes up your skin’s structural matrix
- Available through reputable distributors
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Effects the whole body rather than just one region
- It may cleanse the body form inside out.
- It may help in skin renewal
- Limited information about manufacturer
- Users feedback is mainly negative
- Cost of a pill is bit high
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF UNILASTIN
According to unilastin review,unilastin should be taken twice a day, at breakfast and dinner. Some distributors recommend speaking to a physician before taking unilastin if you are pregnant or nursing.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING UNILASTIN
Do not exceed suggested daily serving. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use if blister backing is damaged. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.