Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vanity planet provides a combination of tools that are meant to be used on the body and face in order to come up with an all-inclusive skincare regimen. The tool utilizes a single-speed rotation system that is universal. It has the capacity to get rid of the dead skin cells present on both your face and body, hence promoting cellular rejuvenation simultaneously. It is referred to as Spin for perfect skin.
How Vanity Planet work
Vanity planets product, Spin for Perfect Skin, has made it possible for you to experience ease of use with the help of their comprehensive tool system that enables you to clean the skin deeper and efficiently than what your hand can do manually. This gadget’s rotating movement is accompanied with four different brush heads that have been designed to efficiently deep cleanse the skin than what manual cleansing could do. In order to experience optimal results, you are required to replace the brush heads after every three months.
Vanity Planet features
- Battery powered water resistant handle – it is designed to ensure the gadget works efficiently and effectively on the body and face of all types of skin.
- Cleasing facial brush – it is made of nylon bristles that are ultra-soft and designed for the main purpose of getting rid of debris, thus making your facial skin clear and radiant.
- Exfoliating facial brush – it has synthetic bristles made of pliable, thus appropriate for breaking the dead and hardened skin cells, making the face clear and glowing.
- Body brush – it is made of nylon and meant for cleaning the broad skin sections such as the legs, torso and arms. It is more effective and quicker than the traditional washcloth as it leaves the skin clean and smooth.
- Pumice stone – made for the purpose of exfoliating cracked skin cellulose on the heels in order to achieve a soft heel. This is only meant for the feet and not anywhere else on the body.
Active Key Ingredients
Vanity Planet pros
- It cleanses and exfoliates your skin, thus revealing your glowing skin
- It reduces the size of your pores, thus making the skin appear brighter and smoother
- It gets rid of bacteria in order to promote a more clear and visible skin
Vanity Planet cons
- You have to replace the brushes after every three months
- It is relatively expensive to maintain the gadget
First remove all the makeup and wipe your face before using the gadget in order to avoid staining the brush bristles. Dampen the skin with warm water. Then proceed to applying a gentle exfoliating serum or cleanse the face. Hold the gadget to ensure the head of the brush flushes against the skin and glides gently over the surface of your skin in a circular motion. Avoid applying a lot of force as it may be damaging to the skin. Switch the brush heads and recap the process on the areas that need it.
In order to maximize the brush head’s lifespan, it is highly recommended that you rinse the brush heads with warm water and soap after every use. However, they are supposed to be replaced after three months nevertheless.
Vanity Planet side effects
Vanity planet’s gadget has no known side effects established yet, as most of the users of this product have made positive feedback concerning the product. It doesn’t even rotate or vibrate like other brushes. It just spins and with its gentle bristles, massages the skin and makes you feel really nice.