Venus Touch is an intimacy cream for women. Venus Touch understands that every woman deserves to have a satisfying and rewarding sex life which is why it instantly creates sensation, adds pleasure and increases the desire and sexual satisfaction. It is an all natural topical cream. A package of Venus Touch comes with a pump-container that can be used over 20 times if the instructions are followed. The company delivers the product discreetly in a conservative package for privacy purposes. Only US orders are accepted.
The company’s return policy and guarantee is only valid within 30 days of the purchase and only if the product is unused. You get a full money refund with less shipping and handling charges. To process this, there is a customer service line provided on the official website.
Venus Touch is manufactured by The Venus Group Inc. There is very little known about this company but they really do have an impressive website with all the information you need to know about Venus Touch to make an informed decision on whether to make an order.
How does Venus Touch work?
Venus Touch is meant for use by any woman who desires increased sexual arousal and satisfaction. It has the power to;
- Increase libido
- Help achieve more frequent and better orgasms
- Increase sexual desire
- Resolve issues of vaginal dryness
There was a study conducted on the effectiveness of Venus Touch. Out of the 1105 women who used this product and submitted their results, it was discovered that 56% experienced increased sexual desire and libido, 74% experienced increased ease of arousal and 62% experienced an ease of orgasm.
Once the cream is applied on the clitoris, the cream will stimulate the nerve endings of the vagina opening up blood vessels that are responsible for carrying nutrients to the tissues. This process ensures that the vagina is in proper working condition and as such will be more sensitive. Venus Touch also increases natural lubrication allowing you to get more from your sexual experience.
It also contains Arginine and Ornithine, amino acids that are responsible for providing nitric acis which is necessary for muscle response, leading you straight to ecstasy.
- This is a natural aphrodisiac that was used in traditional medicine to improve the libido.
- It works well together with the Siberian ginseng to restore the energy of the user for a more active sexual encounter.
- It also activates the production of testosterones which has been known to increase the sex drive in women.
- This has been included in the formula for its soothing effects and lubrication properties.
- This is also a libido booster.
- It helps one to handle stress and also improve blood circulation for enhanced sensation.
- It is a form of Vitamin E that acts as a powerful antioxidant
- It helps improve the production of nitric oxide that allow the user to achieve more powerful and frequent orgasms.
Benefits of Venus Touch
- It increases a woman’s libido and sexual desire
- It eliminates vaginal dryness.
- It brings easy orgasms.
- It is supported by clinical test data that is provided on its official website.
- Its formula contains all natural ingredients.
- It is a fast-acting formula.
- It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- The company has a discreet shipping offer.
Drawbacks of Venus Touch
- It is only available for shipping within the USA.
- It might cause adverse reactions for some women.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to use Venus Touch?
- Ensure that your hands and the vaginal area are clean.
- Use your fingertips to massage a small amount of Venus Touch cream on the clitoris
- Read instructions very carefully before use.
- Perform skin testing to check for skin reactions before exposing it to the vagina.
Side Effects of Venus Touch
- It contains progesterone that may cause adverse reactions for some users.
- It may also cause skin irritations.
Does it interact with other medication?
Venus Touch is should not be used without consulting a physician if you are pregnant and nursing, trying to have a baby or suffering from sexual health conditions.