We all want to be active and focused in our daily routine activities, either at work, at the gym or in the house. And with these schedules we are required to take in a lot of fluids hoping to calm our nervousness or reduce dehydration. Waterhas been proven to be the most important fluid in our body throughout the century by various doctors and physicians. Thus it is important for us to keep truck of water level in our body for normal physiological functioning.
Many are the times we forget to hydrate our body until we feel thirsty, but fortunately this does not need to happen as you can keep track of you water body and sugar to a maximum level. Vessyl is a surprisingly well crafted cup that promises to improve your overall body health in regard to water intake metabolism. It helps you get a better sleep, build muscles, regulate caffeine level in the blood, manage proper weight for you and help you stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Can only be purchased on Vessyl website @ $99
- Vessyl comes with a 30-day refund policy and less S&H
Manufacturer information and claims about Vessyl
Producedby San Francisco Mark One Company, who purportedly claim that the cup can detect the liquids you take and keep track of your calories, sugar and caffeine level. The cup comes with an App suitable for android and iOS smart phones which synchronize with the cup to help you know how much time you should take when doing your activities and also the amount of water your body requires as you are exercising or reading. Vessyl has the ability to detect the nutritional contents of the liquid it holds and tell you if the coffee inside it is strong or weak
How does Vessyl work?
Vessyl is an amazing cup that you may think its magic, but rather it is close to it because it knows and aggregates the make-up of everything you drink. As a result, it keeps track of what is important in your drink. Vessyl is connected to your iOS and Android mobile phones, thus all your nutrients data gets updated to your mobile device automatically. Vessyl and its companion App takes into account your age, height, weight and sex, then it accounts for how much you should sleep and exercise.
- Vessyl is an intelligent cup that uses sophisticated sensor tech called Pryme algorithm that track your water intake to help you reach your prime.
- Vessyl is made up of a non-stick, scratch resistant glass-like material
- The lid is magnetic and moves organically
- Vessyl has a built in display which is indicated by small facets on the cup’s exterior, that will activate once it’s picked up and tilted.
- It has a sensor inside it that track the amount of water passing through its 13 oz. frame.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Vessyl
- Manage weight by tracking your liquid calories over the course of the day or week
- Helps you to stay hydrated
- Regulates your caffeine consumption
- Makes you stay sharp and not jittery
- Responsible in building up muscles
- Makes you sleep well
- Control sugar intake in your body
- Has a wireless charging tech
- Easy to move with it around
- It is non sticky and does not scratch
- Can also be used to drink alcohol, smoothies and yogurt
- Made up of a spill proof lid that opens with a simple touch of your thumb
The Disadvantages of Vessyl
- You need to carry your Vessyl with you at all times
I had been waiting to buy the new Vessyl, but it was taking so long to come out I decided to try this smart cup. I did not realize that it would be shipped from China. It took several weeks to arrive. When it came, the instructions were primarily in Chinese. However, when I down loaded the link and took the time to learn how this cup worked I became impressed with the cup and all the functions it provides.
I believe it was created for tea drinkers, but it works well as a hydration promoting device. It has some cleaver features and does remind you to drink at least 4 cups (I am figuring 64oz per day). It accurately gives you the temp of the water and records the you intake on the downloaded app.
I was hoping it would offer a more detailed hydration regiment (using body weight, age, etch) but it does not do this. Still, it has been the most helpful hydration I have found so far. It is pricey but so far (5 weeks) has had not problem and is well made.
I give it fours stars because I do like it and it does what I need it to do. Others might not be as generous, depending on their expectations. – David K. Montoya
The instructions for use of Vessyl
- Vessyl cup has a sensor inside that track amount of water that passes through it. The information gathered through the App is integrated into the Apple health.
- You purchase the cup that come in handy with an Apple Watch and jawbone’s UP, which are wearable fitness tracker.
- With the push notifications and the aforementioned light, you will be able to know when you reach your “pryme”. This is indicated by a blue light that will show you’ve reached your maximum requirement for the day.
- Vessyl has a wireless charging tech (about two days of battery life on a two-hour charge)
The Precautions of using Vessyl
- Vessylshould be handled with care at all time.
- Avoid dropping it down on the ground
The Side Effects
Vessyl is a classic modern cup that serves several purposes that is generally important for the human body. The design is so unique with no side effects