Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Vibriance Super C?
Vibriance Super C is a moisturizing serum that the manufacturer markets as an “all-in-one” product.
The company claims that this product could save time because it may give the user seven anti-aging benefits usually found in multiple products: fighting wrinkles, diminishing age spots, smoothing complexion, hydrating and moisturizing, lifting and firming skin, softening rough skin, and rejuvenating tired eyes.
The manufacturer claims that this product could be used by all ages and skin types and promotes Vibriance Super C as a moisturizing product that could possibly be used on the face, neck, hands, and forearms.
Who is the Manufacturer of Vibriance Super C?
Vibriance Super C is manufactured by Vibriance Skin Care, located in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States. The company states that this product and others are made in the United States.
Vibriance Super C is one of three skincare products in the Vibriance Skin Care line.
What are the Ingredients in Vibriance Super C?
Vibriance Super C is comprised of more than 30 different ingredients, with some key ingredients listed below:
- Ethyl ascorbic acid – A vitamin C derivative that may minimize age spots, reduce wrinkles and firm skin (source).
- Synovea HR – An organic compound that has been found to possibly reduce age spots and minimize wrinkles (source).
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine – A component of Hyaluronic acid that may reduce dark spots due to aging and sun exposure (source).
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – This antioxidant may reduce inflammation and redness in the skin, while also possibly hydrating and moisturizing the skin (source).
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant found in many skin products and may hydrate and firm skin (source).
- Caffeine – A plant-based antioxidant that may reduce dark, puffy circles under the eyes (source).
- Allantoin – An ingredient from the comfrey plant that is known for possibly help dry skin absorb moisture (source).
How Does Vibriance Super C Work?
The manufacturer states that Vibriance Super C combines different ingredients that are usually used in neck creams, eye creams, moisturizers, and other skin serums.
The ingredients in Vibriance Super C may help reduce the signs of aging on the entire face, around the eyes, and on the neck.
The manufacturer also claims this product may work on reducing age spots on the hands and forearms while possibly hydrating the skin.
What are the Advantages of Vibriance Super C?
- This product could be an all-in-one moisturizer that may help numerous parts of the body.
- The manufacturer claims that this moisturizer can be used under makeup.
- Vibriance Super C may minimize fine lines and wrinkles and diminish age spots.
- This product may smooth one’s completion and soften skin.
- The manufacturer claims this product may also hydrate, moisturize, life and firm the skin.
- Vibriance Super C may rejuvenate the look of tired eyes, bags, and dark circles.
What are the Disadvantages of Vibriance Super C?
- It is unclear if the use of N-acetyl glucosamine without also having it combined with niacinamide will help reduce dark spots.
- Some individuals may be allergic to Allantoin and suffer from redness, burning or other irritations.
- The manufacturer does not list any SPF protection in Vibriance Super C, so it may not have sunblock protection.
- Results may differ depending on the skin type.
Is It Worth Buying Vibriance Super C?
Because Vibriance Super C is marketed as an “all-in-one” moisturizing serum, it may offer multiple benefits and save the consumer money from having to purchase several different products.
The key ingredients used in Vibriance Super C have been found to possibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminish age spots, moisturize skin, and smooth complexion.
However, the percentage of each ingredient in this product is unclear, so some users may have side effects, such as reddening and irritation.
What is the Price of Vibriance Super C?
The cost of a one fluid ounce bottle of Vibriance Super C is $47.00. There is also an option to subscribe and save 10% on the purchase.
Who Should Use Vibriance Super C?
The manufacturer recommends that Vibriance Super C for any age.
How to Apply Vibriance Super C?
After washing one’s face, the company recommends applying one to two pumps of this product to the entire face and neck at night and then moving up to morning and night.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer states that products can be returned for a full refund within 365 days of the purchase.
Vibriance Super C could save users money by eliminating the need of using multiple products. Vibriance Super C is comprised of ingredients that have been known to fight wrinkles, diminish age spots, and hydrate and moisturize skin.
Vibriance Super C is marketed as an all-in-one product that may help multiple parts of the body with certain skin-related issues due to age, but it is unclear if this moisturizer protects from UV rays.
In addition, there may be other moisturizers that are targeted to certain areas of the face, neck, and body that may have ingredients that are more focused on improving skin issues as a result of age.