Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
If what we see on TV and in the many popular magazines ranging from Maxim to Cosmopolitan is to be believed then Vigel is a revolutionary new sexual enhancer specially designed for women. It has undergone clinical trials that prove that it has the power to enhance a woman’s sexual desire by stimulating her libido and ultimately providing more intense orgasms.
Vigel is available for purchase from online stores at an average price of $16.99 per tube. The manufacturer does not mention any refund policy of any kind.
Manufacturer Information about Vigel
There is an official vigelonline.com website with information about this product. Aside from that we know that it is part of the “As Seen on TV” product range and has been endorsed by the world’s renowned sexologists as well as popular magazines. There is no mention of its manufacturer on its official website.
How Does Vigel Work?
Vigel is a topical, non-prescription gel that is applied directly to a woman’s clitoral area to improve the female libido. It is suitable for women of all ages and can be used by women who experience a low sexual desire to those who wish to experience more intense orgasms more frequently.
A research done in America revealed that there are a number of women who have never experienced an orgasm in their lives, the research also showed that 45% are not satisfied with clitoral orgasm and less than 25% achieve their orgasm through penetration. Vigel alleviates this problem by ensure enhanced genital sensitivity which is the key to sexual satisfaction.
Vigel Active Ingredients
There are two main ingredients listed for Vigel;
- This is universally popular for its ability to rejuvenate sexual desire.
- It triggers the production of Nitric Oxide which then enhances rapid blood circulation especially around the reproductive system causing stimulation of the clitoris.
- This has a cool tingly sensation that is known to increase sensitivity during sexual play and sexual intercourse. It is very popular in sexual enhancement products.
Benefits of Vigel
- It has been featured on popular TV stations and magazines.
- It is a top-rated libido booster in the industry.
- It has undergone clinical trials to prove its effectiveness.
- It is 100% safe.
- It guarantees sexual fulfillment. It is easy to use.
- It delivers fast instant results.
- It can be purchased over the counter.
- The gel is undetectable to the male partner.
Drawbacks of Vigel
- The effects of Vigel may be too much for some women.
Have used this product for many years. it works great… especially for aging women. I began using it around the age of 50 and I’m now 66 and still using it. It seems to encrease blood flow to the genital area where it is applied. – E Smith
Doesn’t do what it says it does. don’t buy it, I don’t know what it can be used for, but not for sexual enhancement. – James T. Bain
Vigel Dosage Instructions
The Vigel formula is easy to use; all you have to do is;
- Clean your hands thoroughly and ensure that the vagina is also clean.
- Apply a good amount of the formula on the clitoral area and massage gently until fully absorbed at least 10 minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can clean the vaginal area with lukewarm water after having sex to remove the sensation.
- The effects of Vigel last up to 2 hours.
- Vigel can be used by women from the age of 16 onwards. Only pregnant or lactating women should restrain from this product.
- This product is not meant for expectant mothers.
- This product should not be allowed to come into contact with the eyes. In case this happens, rinse the eyes with lukewarm water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Women with vaginal infections or sores should not use this product.
- It is advisable that you consult with your physician prior to usage of Vigel as it may cause different reactions in different individuals.
Side Effects of Vigel
The manufacturer claims that Vigel has been manufactured in a sterile, pharmaceutical grade lab under the strictest specifications to ensure that it is 100% safe and effectiveness. This means that this product comes with zero side effects.
Does Vigel Interact With Other Medication?
Vigel formula is topically applied and as such poses no concerns over interactions with other medications or pre-existing conditions. It is however always advisable to consult with your doctor before mixing Vigel with any other vaginal cream or gel.