Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vigoraflo is an all-natural supplement, which is useful in treating diminished sexual interest as a result of age, but which the manufacturer also claims will increase physical performance in the gym. It works by increasing testosterone and translates to improved muscularity, vascularity, sexual performance and desire.
How Does Vigoraflo Work?
The primary mechanism behind Vigoraflo’s actions is based on its testosterone boosting properties. By increasing testosterone, muscle protein synthesis occurs faster, along with a boost in sexual drive. The supplement will also assist in the maintenance of erections via inhibitions of an enzyme known PDE-5.
Ingredients Found In Vigoraflo
- Improves rate of muscle protein synthesis
- Boosts testosterone production
- Increases sex drive
- Boosts amount of free testosterone by preventing its conversion to metabolite DHT
- Also useful for maintaining prostate health in older men
Horny goat weed
- Boosts duration of erections by preventing breakdown of vasodilators in blood vessels
- Improves sexual desire and libido
- Boosts mental energy and reduces fatigue
- Also boosts libido
- Can boost testosterone level by up to 28%
- Also decreases estrogen levels
- Decreases inflammatory processes in the body
Wild Yam Extract
- Boosts sex drive
- Improves fertility and production of sperm
- Boosts levels of free testosterone in blood
- Promotes urinary and prostate health
- Strong anti-inflammatory agent
- Enhances sexual performance and drive
- Boost rate of muscle building processes
- Decreases body fat
- Increases appearance of vascularity on body
- Increases physical energy and stamina
- Decrease symptoms of enlarged prostate in older men
- Free trial offer
Disadvantages of Vigoraflo
- Free trial offer is shady- free one month offer needs to be cancelled in 14 days, or you are enrolled into auto-billing every month
- The regular price of a bottle of Vigoraflo is high
- No evidence of customer reviews
- Money back guarantee only applies to unopened bottles
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Pricing and Availability
The product is available for purchase at both the manufacturer’s official website, and Amazon.com. If you would just like to try a bottle and not worry about the auto-billing option, then amazon may be a better option than the manufacturer website, since you can make a one-time payment. Also, surprisingly, the item is available at a sale price of $49.99 on Amazon.com, while it is priced at $89.99 on the manufacturer site, in addition to a further charge for shipping.
Vigoraflo Dosage Instructions
The manufacturer website states a serving as 2 pills, which are to be taken once daily. Although not stated, we assume it is safe to take any time, and not merely before sexual activity as it does not contain L-Arginine.
Side Effects of Vigoraflo
There were no reports of Vigoraflo side effects, but based on the ingredient profile, we discovered that a possibility of mild erectile dysfunction exists. DHT is responsible for sexual characteristics of a man, and by blocking it, the possibility of weak erections occurring is possible. The only other possible side effects appear to be related to a headache, or possibility of allergy to one of the ingredients.
Precautions When Using Vigoraflo
- Not indicated for use in men under the age of 18 years
- Should be kept out of reach of all children
- Be sure to contact your physician prior to use to ensure you can safely use the product.
Will Vigoraflo Interact With Other Medications?
Vigoraflo is unlikely to interact with most medications, except those used to treat a hormonal condition in men. Treatments such as prostate therapy may interact with Vigoraflo, so please be sure to consult your physician or pharmacist before use to ensure safety.