Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostate – related problems can take a toll on an individual’s mind and health. Therefore, it is important to have effective means of treatment for prostate related problems. If you are suffering from prostate related problems, you might want to check out the supplement called ViProsta. The ViProsta is made of the potent blend of top – quality herbal and natural ingredient that promote prostate health. The supplement regulates the process of urination and also prevents the damage to the prostate cells. The supplement is capable of reducing the pain and the burning sensation during the urination process and provides relief from an enlarged prostate. The supplement is priced at $ 39.95 for 60 capsules per packaging.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about ViProsta
The supplement is manufactured, marketed and supplied by the brand ViProsta itself. According to the manufacturer, ViProsta is made completely by the careful mixing of herbal and natural ingredients that have proven clinical efficacy. The manufacturer also claims that ViProsta is made out of such a formula that is bound to give relief from prostate related problems. More information about the supplement is available for access in the manufacturer’s official website.
How Does ViProsta Work?
The supplement is made out of top – quality clinically proven herbal and natural ingredients that promote prostate health. The essentials vitamins and minerals that are included in the supplement are helpful in maintaining a normal prostate size. The supplement is able to regulate the flow of urine in the human prostate system. The supplement provides relief to an individual by avoiding frequent trips to the washroom. The overall bladder strength is also improved by the supplement. The ViProsta gives relief from pain and the burning sensation normally experienced by a person having an enlarged prostate.
The primary ingredients of the ViProsta are as follows –
- Beta – Sitosterol – This is a naturally occurring phytosterol present in almost all plants, seeds, fruits and nuts. This also helps to optimize the urinary tract functions and also prevents urinary tract infections.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is a type of plant that has qualities which decrease the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto inhibits the growth of prostate cells by almost 20 – 25 %. It also has better control in the process of urination, provides relaxation and increases sex drives.
- Lycopene – The lycopene is basically an anti – oxidant which prevents damage to the body with the help of free radicals. Lycopene is usually present in tomatoes.
- Pygeum Bark – The Pygeum is a plant found mostly in Africa. The medicine made from the bark of the plant is useful in the treatment of inflammation and urination issues.
- Quercetin – This is a type of bioflavonoid found mostly in apples, mint, onions, etc. The Quercetin is helpful in the treatment of chronic prostatitis.
- Stinging Nettle – Stinging Nettle is a type of perennial herbaceous flowering plant used extensively for medical purpose. Stinging Nettle improves the functioning of the urinary system.
- Muira Puama – This is a type of a potent male – enhancement extract. It is a type of herb that promotes prostate health and also improves the overall sexual health of a person.
- Horny Goat Weed – This ingredient helps the overall sexual performance of a person suffering from prostate – related problems.
- Vitamin B – 6 – The Vitamin B – 6 is a part of the Vitamin B complex helping in amino acids, lipid and glucose metabolism. It is primarily found in beef, pork, turkey, bananas, potatoes, etc.
- Vitamin E – These are compounds consisting primarily of tocopherols and tocotrienols, found in safflower oils, wheat germ oil, sunflower, etc. They prevent damage to the prostate cells.
- Zinc – Zinc has always been the essential mineral towards maintaining an optimal health.
Benefits of ViProsta
- Regulates the process of urination
- Maintains a normal prostate size
- Reduces pain
Disadvantages of ViProsta
- Available for sale only online
- Ineffective, if not consumed regularly
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Recommended dosage is 2 capsules daily. Strict compliance to dosage should be followed to get best results.
It is preferable to keep them out of reach of the children. This supplement is intended for men only. If complications occur after using the product, stop taking it immediately and seek a physician’s help.
ViProsta Side Effects
There are no reports or known side effects of this product but it is always recommended to consult your doctor if you are allergic to any of its components and if you are undergoing treatment to a severe condition.
Does ViProsta Interact With Other Medications?
It does not. However, patients with high blood sugar and pressure should not take ViProsta. Consult your doctor if you are taking any medication before taking the supplement.