This supplement helps in improving the prostate health by reducing the enlarged prostate and reducing the frequency of urinary flow. It is a proprietary blend of natural vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a condition that causes prostate inflammation, enlarged prostate and prostate cancer. These conditions are more likely to be experienced by males of 40 years and above. Virmax P is a supplement that has properties that can heal the prostate enlargement condition. It inhibits the production of DHT hence improving the state of the prostate. It reduces the burning sensation at night, reduces frequency of urination hence peaceful sleep and prevents formation of stones in urine as well as improving the sexual performance.
The supplement is available online as there are many online retailers available. The product goes for;
$27.93 per bottle consisting of 60 tablets
Manufacturer Information and the Claim about Virmax P
The manufacturing company is well known for its knowledge through research works in prostate concerns. The company produces many other products in the market for the purpose of improving prostate health. The company claims that this supplement can reduce the size of an enlarged prostate. The reduction of the enlarged prostate is an assurance of a better prostate health and general improvement of body health.
How Does Virmax P Work?
An enlarged prostate can cause pain in the bowel movements, sleepless nights caused by frequent visit to the toilet and poor sexual performance. Virmax P is a supplement designed in a way that it can reduce the enlarged prostate encouraging normal and free flow of urine. It facilitates the transfer of urine from the bladder to the out of the body without experiencing pain or urine blockage. Some of the ingredients affect the sexual drive positively.
A balanced diet and proper exercise is recommended as it helps in lowering the chances of prostate cancer. Sodas and red meat as well as fat saturated food are discouraged since it increases the risk of developing the prostate concerns and other general body complications. Food rich in vitamins and minerals are encouraged.
Virmax P Ingredients
Virmax P consists of three minerals and vitamins: zinc, vitamin D and selenium. It has the following ingredients too;
- It improves the symptoms of prostate enlargement
- It prevents the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone
Stinging Nettle Root Extract
- It treats enlarged prostate also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Improves the urinary symptoms
- Improves the flow of urine
- Reduces prostate enlargement
- Acts as an antioxidant
- It contains phytochemical properties
- It improves symptoms of prostate condition
Virmax P Pros
- Its ingredients possess properties that reduce enlarged prostate symptoms.
- Its ingredients are natural hence proving its safety
- The supplement is readily available and affordable
- It reduces the frequency of urination
- Some of its ingredients improve sexual performance
- It helps in achieving a healthy prostate function
- It controls night urges
Virmax P Cons
- Patients with prostate cancer canâ€™t use this supplement because it contains lycopene
- The customer review to support its work are unavailable
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Dosage Instructions of Virmax P
The supplement is in tablet form. Each bottle contains sixty tablets. One is recommended to take two tablets in a day i.e. one in the morning and the other before bed. The tablet can be taken with water or food.
Virmax P Precautions
- Keep away from children
- Don’t overdose or under dose
- For men only
Side Effects of Virmax P
Like any other thing, it is not 100% safe. Some of its patients may experience mild effects. Different ingredients have different side effects. They are as follows;
- Beta Sitosterol: constipation, diarrhoea and nausea
- Stinging Nettle: affects blood sugar level, reacts with some medication such as anti-inflammatory drugs, blood pressure drugs and diuretics
- Saw Palmetto: it should not be used during or after surgery because it slow blood clothing hence excess bleeding. Furthermore, it causes dizziness, vomiting, headache and nausea.
Does Virmax P interact With Other Medication?
- As much as the supplement is natural, it contradicts with some medications. Stinging nettle for instance, reacts with blood pressure drugs and diuretics.
- When saw palmetto is applied after or during surgery slows the process of blood clothing causing excess bleeding.