Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vitabase Enfūz Overview
Vitabase Enfūz is a male enhancement supplement. The prostate gland is a vital part of the male reproductive system. The gland secrete fluids that nourish sperm. With the passage of time, especially in men above 40 years, the gland grows in size and weight pressing on the urethra. As a result, they end up having trouble urinating due to inflammation and the enlargement of the gland. This is where Vitabase Enfūz prostate, a prostate support supplement, comes in. Vitabase Enfūz Prostate offers such individuals with the minerals and vitamins that help regulate inflammation and enlargement of the prostate gland.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Vitabase Enfūz
Vitabase Enfūz prostate is a product from the Vitabase Brands. Manufacturers of this prostate support supplement claims that their product, when used appropriately, will regulate growth and inflammation of the prostate gland. They claim that it will help keep the user away from diseases related to prostate complications and as a result remain healthy even as they grow old.
Working Process and Ingredients List
For this supplement to sufficiently work and deliver its health benefits to the user, it is enriched with clinically approved compounds and active agents of high potency.
Active Key Ingredients
- Blood Sugar Formula – Contains herbs, vitamins and minerals that help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin D3– Helps with formation and maintenance of strong bones. It contains 1500 IU of vitamin D3.
- Fish Oil Extract – Each dosage contains 840 mg of EP and 560 mg of DHA.
- Superfruit Formula – Contains fruits extracts of high-quality antioxidants
- Prostate Compete Formula – Contains over 20 ingredients that helps keep the prostate healthy.
- CoQ10 – Maintains a healthy heart and helps cell produce energy.
Other ingredients may include; Magnesium stearate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium vegetable glycerin, food glaze, methylcellulose, rice, flour, magnesium silicate, rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax and titanium dioxide and vanillin. Shell Ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin and purified water.
The Benefits of Using Vitabase Enfūz
- The formula contains all major vitamins and minerals needed in our bodies.
- Helps remove toxins from our bodies by the use of its antioxidants.
- Has high-quality fish oil, which is beneficial to our cardiovascular health, and brain development.
- It is easy to carry and convenient.
- Helps in improving bone density and skeletal health.
Disadvantages of Vitabase Enfūz
- It is only available online.
Is the Product Safe for Use?
Vitabase Enfūz is safe for use as all compounds used in its production are clinically approved and safe for human use.
Possible Side Effects
Though the product has no reported side-effects, they give an allergen warning to people allergic to wheat, soy, fish and or milk.