Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Any woman with interest in hair beauty must interact with voloom at one instance or another. It is a standard iron tool that ensures that a woman get gorgeous hair that one has dreamt of. It is a stylish and fashion oriented tool that focuses more on adding volume to the hair. The tool is well designed with patented plates that helps to achieve high volume of the hair in the head. The objective of suing this particular kind of tool is to have a full, healthy and sexy volume of hair for women. The tool costs around $154.7, but this price varies depending on the shipment charges.
The manufacturer of this hair tool is Voloom Inc. The company have specialized in producing tools and items for hair treatment. The manufacturer applies the Ionic technology which focuses on hair protection during any hair treatment.
How it Works
This product is one of the easiest to use. The tool is applied to heated air at a temperatures of 325- 350 F. It is applied at the section of the scalp in the area where the natural oils exist. It is made in such a way that the coated plates only touch the skin for some few seconds. When using this tool, the heated plated should be applied to the layers of the hair, thereby creating volume packets of hair. One should clamp and release the device several times to achieve down the hair shaft. It operates in a similar way like traditional crimping iron with similar pattern.
- Voloom Iron tool creates a huge volume hair that can be made of nay style of preference.
- The tool is designed in a way that it is only used for about 30 minutes in order to achieve the right hair volume unlike other hair treatment options.
- Its plates have been manufactured in the right way in such that they create volume and structure without been forced to leave any pattern in the hair. The normal crimpers normally bend hair with sharp angles.
- It can be used with lowest heat setting.
- It has plates, well protected with ceramic coated plates including the ionic technology that helps to protect damage of the hair skin.
- Additional make ups involving shampoo, color and heat styles are minimal
- The volume of hair obtained lasts longer than any other chemical treatment.
- The tool can be only used when the hair is dry and heated. The tool cannot function its mandated work when the hair is moist. The required temperatures must range from 320 F to 390 F. the tool application is limited within this range of temperature.
- The product is considered to be somehow expensive. $159 is seen a huge fee, but it can be established easily.
- The product can be easily damaged as the damage of a pattern might render the product to be useless.
- It can cause damage to the skin when used wrongly.