This is an electronic cigarette that delivers a very satisfying great vapor experience in combination with consistent and reliable performance.Vuse digital vapor is otherwise known as e-cigarette as it is designed with the smartest technology. Just one puff of this cigarette gives you a satisfying feeling. It is called digital cigarette as it contains a vapor delivery processor which uses algorithms just the same way as a computer.
Vuse digital vapor can be obtained from its manufacturer official page as stated below;
- $10.00-$12 for a vuse solo kit
- $30 for a larger vuse system kit that comes with 1 battery,3 cartridges and2 chargers
- $6 for a pack of 2 cartridges
Manufacture information and claims about Vuse Digital Vapor
This product is manufactured by R.J Reynolds Vapor Company which is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina founded in 2012. This product is only sold to consumers who are at least 21 years of age.R.J Reynold company have their top market share in Colorado and Utah where the product was released. The company affirms that Vuse is the only e-cigarette that produces satisfying flavor and vapor consistently.
How does Vuse digital Vapor work?
This cigarette comes with a vuse cartridge which is connected to a power unit. The tobacco consumer then inhales to activate a battery that heats the v-liquid thus producing vapor. The liquid contains nicotine derived from tobacco.
Ingredients in Vuse digital Vapor
- Vegetable glycerin
Serves as a humectant, solvent and softener. It is heated with an atomizer to produce vapor so as to deliver flavors and most commonly nicotine.
- Tobacco derived nicotine
Basically refers to nicotine derived from electronic cigarette and improves withdrawal symptoms and the desire to smoke in addicts.
- Propylene glycol
It is used along with the vegetable glycerin as a preservative whereby it is vaporized in the atomizer to sweeten the flavor.
- Reverse osmosis water
This removes impurities and ensures the water used is safe and exceptionally clean.
- Natural and artificial flavorings
Adds flavor to the taste of the product
Benefits of Vuse Digital Vapor
- It is smoke free.
- It is not a combustible cigarette.
- No ash
- No burning odor
- In case of any problem with the product, a call to a customer service is just a stone throw away and solutions are given immediately
- The product is always fresh as it is foil sealed
- It is affordably cheaper compared to artificial cigarette
- E-cigarettes gives you the ability to smell nice as it does not have that horrid smell
- Ability to smoke indoors with no repercussions
Drawbacks of Vuse Digital Vapor
- It is not certified by FDA
- There is no regulation on e-cigarette
- Causes dehydration after a session of smoking which most likely caused by the component propylene glycol which traps water.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Every Vuse Digital Vapor comes with pre-charge and is always ready to go out of pack. Just like any other cigarette you consume this product by inhaling the tobacco substance and the good news is that it does not contain smoke but rather vapor. So in about 3 week’s time, you will bear the name ‘vaper’ not ‘smoker’.
Precautions in using the Vuse Digital Vapor
Keep out of children’s reach
Follow the simple guidelines in the manual as a guide to safe charging to prevent explosions of the battery
- Safely carry your e-cigarette to avoid short circuiting yourself
- Do not use e-cigarette during pregnancy or while on medication
- Look out for expiry dates of e-liquid
- The product is only used by individuals over the age of 21 years
The side effects of Vuse Digital Vapor
The product generally is very safe to use as regards the company’s profile. However, research shows that it has a number of side effects which are mostly caused by too much use or overdose. Some of the most likely effects are as follows;
- Sore throat
Does Vuse Digital Vapor interact with other medications?
As far as the product usage is concerned, it does not interfere with other medications as long as it is taken in the right quantities. It is however recommended to note that this is a tobacco product and no product of this kind is safe and risk-free.