Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Vyderal is one of the most powerful nootropic supplements on the market today even though it is still relatively new. It employs the use of all natural ingredients that according to its manufacturers can “make your brain fire on all cylinders and ensure no obstacle will stand in your way”.
A bottle of Vyderal contains 30 servings that is enough for a month’s supply and is available on the official website at $34.99 inclusive of shipping and handling charges. 2 bottles retail at $59.99 and 3 bottles at $85.99.
Manufacturer Information and claims about Vyderal
Vyderal is manufactured by MJAC Industries; LLC whose headquarter is in Houston. The background information about the company is not provided on the official Vyderal website even though the manufacturers have gone to many lengths to provide all the important relevant information about the supplement.
The manufacturers of Vyderal promise that it will give you;
- An improved mental focus.
- A better mood
- Peak mental performance.
How Does it work?
Vyderal has been designed to improve your mental focus and energy without the user feeling how the ingredients are working in the body. It boosts and supports metabolism and enzymatic processes of the body that in turn increases production of energy, improve mood, heighten mental focus and enhance motivation. The overall effect of this is a better brain performance in the office and the field. The effects get better as one continues using Vyderal overtime.
Vyderal Active Ingredients
The formula of Vyderal has 8 specific active ingredients that make it as powerful as it is.
700mcg Vitamin B12
- This is important the development of nerve cells and red blood cells. It is commonly used in energy drinks because of its ability of raising cellular and the aid that it provides the body in processing carbohydrates into energy.
- The value of this synthetic formula has been demonstrated in many scientific studies about nootropics.
- This is a trademark antioxidant that contains about 98% theacrine. Theacrine is an important molecule that delivers more energy to the muscles, boosts mood and motivation level as well as increases mental alertness.
75mg of Kola Nut Caffeine
- Kola-nuts are known to be rich in caffeine. Traditionally they were chewed before meals to improve and promote digestion of food.
75mg Green Tea Leaf Caffeine
- This is a powerful antioxidant that acts as a stimulant to the central nervous system thereby restoring alertness. It also eliminates drowsiness temporarily.
200mg Choline Bitartate
- This is utilized to produce acetylcholine neurotransmitters that are responsible for forming new memories. The numerous studies done on this ingredient show that taking a supplement rich in choline can improve your intelligence, memory, mood and also aid in the performance of other nootropics.
- This is a naturally occurring amino acid that boosts energy levels, reduce stress, enhance focus and improve the health neuron.
- This is vital in shuttling fatty acids from the blood into the mitochondria which is where they are transformed into energy. Most people have low levels of L-Carnitine because they do not eat enough meat.
Advantages of Vyderal
- It has the ability to heighten the mental focus.
- It uses natural ingredients.
- There are scientific studies to back up the effectiveness of most of the ingredients used.
- The manufacturers have published their full list of ingredients.
- Improves the functions of the memory.
- Enhances alertness and concentration levels.
- It eradicates short term memory loss.
- It also offers money back guarantee
Disadvantages of Vyderal
- The MHRA and FDA has not evaluated or regulated this product.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Take only 2 capsules of Vyderal daily; one in the morning with a light meal and the other in the evening.
- It is not recommended for pregnant/lactating women.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature
- Keep away from direct sunlight and locked away from children.
Side Effects of Vyderal
There are no side effects listed for Vyderal though one may experience a mild stomach upset and/ or headache if taken on an empty stomach.
Does it interact with other medication?
Vyderal is a safe dietary supplement on its own, whether it interacts with other medications in not mentioned but there is emphasis on the need to consult with your doctor prior to consumption. It is a prescription drug that should not be taken without the doctor’s okay.