Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid can be described as a liquid joint care supplement that is touted to be fast-absorbing and natural tasting berry flavoured dietary supplement. According to the producers, this product will give you healthy and flexible joints without compromising on your safety. The product is readily available on the internet. The official website doesn’t sell the product directly but instead, it is sold through other third party stores. On average the product is available for $25 plus shipping and handling costs for the 33.8 oz. bottle.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid
This product is manufactured by Wellesse Liquid supplements, a part of Nature’s way supplement. They claim to be in the business for two and half decades and thus taunt themselves as highly experienced in this field. According to the official website, the company has been producing liquid supplements for two decades. Wellesse claims that this liquid product;
- Is readily and easily absorbed into the system
- Does not leave any after taste or sour taste
- Is manufactured under strict quality control measures
How Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid Works?
Like many other joint care products, Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid works by repairing damaged joints and inhibiting agents that cause the joints to be inflated. The liquid equips the joints with the necessary nutrients needed to facilitated proper joint movement. This supplement reduces paid inflicted to joints by old age, poor lubrication, injury or surgery. In order to achieve all this, Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid needs anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation agents that are responsible of keeping the joints running. Additionally, the product packs lubrication ingredients since the body is not able to lubricate itself with age.
Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid Ingredients
The product is packed with the following ingredients;
- Glucosamine HCl – Glucosamine has been in use in joint care ingredients for a long time now. Its popularity in the field is due to its ability to replenish damaged joint cartilage
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium – Chondroitin is used back to back with glucosamine to promote cartillage regeneration and ensure cartilage formation
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is the major source of body sulphur and is critical in the formation of collagen and connective tissue
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA is a major constituent of synovial fluid. This is the fluid that is responsible for lubrication.
- It is available in an easy to swallow liquid form which makes it more convenient
- The producers are reputable in the manufacture of liquid supplements
- The liquid is flavoured
- The official website is well organized and informational. Consumers can get almost all their answers in the FAQ section.
- The product is pricey when compared to similar products in the market
- It comes with only one flavour; people might not like the flavour
- The official website doesn’t give free samples of the product
How should I use Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid?
This product is designed to be sued by adults only. Children below the age of 12 should not use this product. The recommended dosage is an ounce daily. This is equivalent to two spoonful of the measuring spoon provided. You can take it as a single serving or two separate servings; one in the evening, one in the morning.
Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquidSide Effects
This product is made from 100% natural ingredients. There are no known side effects that have been associated with Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Consult your caregiver if you are breastfeeding or pregnant
- This product is not meant to treat any disease or ailment.
Should you Buy this Product?
As we age, we experience repeated pain especially in the joint area. This is caused by our body’s inability to lubricate and protect itself against free radicals and agents that cause inflammation. This product promise to restore our joints to their normal self by restoring the body’s ability to lubricate and regenerate damage and worn out connective tissue. If this feels like something your body needs, then you should buy this product.