Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM?
Wellspring Serenity Cream Review, Women experience a whole lot of hormonal imbalance in their life cycle. Our hormones get to a point that they just feel like not staying put. Menopause is actually the worst rite of passage for any woman. The fact that you have to deal with night sweats, sleeplessness, mood swings, anxiety, depression, melancholia. Fatigue or any menopausal symptoms is too much to handle. So many women go through all this without the idea that there are supplements that can relieve them of these discomforting symptoms.
The best known and well appreciated supplement is the Serenity Progesterone Cream use it as and it’s mostly recommended by doctors. It supplements progesterone in your body that is present in your body but are rather depleting. It is a better option to Hormonal Replacement Therapy.
WHO MAKES WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM?
Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream, This is a product manufactured by Wellsprings Serenity. The manufacturers have been in the market since 1997 which makes it 19 years until today. They claim that the product has progesterone natural made, that are bio-identical to those in the body. This enables it to relieve us of menopausal symptoms as well as any hormonal related issues. Serenity cream also point out is important is good for inducing sleep, and treating temporary anxiety and depression. They have developed the supplement In that every 60g jar of Wellspring’s serenity cream contains of 1,260mg progesterone.
HOW DOES WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM WORK?
Wellsprings Serenity Natural Progesterone Cream supposed to maintain your hormonal balance and as a result stop menopausal symptoms.
INGREDIENTS OF WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM
- This is the main ingredient in the supplement.
- It is developed to be bio-identical to your progesterone in the body.
- Increasing progesterone in the body in turn.
Deionized Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, and Xanthan Gum.
- Is a natural, gentle way of treating hormonal imbalance.
- Is an effective and safe
- Gives you a general feeling of wellbeing.,
- Relieves you of hormonal symptoms such as night sweats and hot flushes.
- Boosts you energy levels so you do not have to feel tired all the time.
- Helps in dealing with heavy or irregular periods.
- Has no scent that may be irritating or disruptive.
- There is no oestrogen available in the supplement, with the manufacturers claiming that it is more of the photoestrogen that is required to promote a healthy you.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM
- It is used twice in a day, both in the morning and in the evening.
- Just like any other cream, apply it to the thin and fatty tissue areas in your body.
- If you are in your pre-menopause, use a 1/8 teaspoon each time, between your 14 to 28th day of your menstrual cycle.
- If you are in your post-menopause, use 1/8 teaspoon each time between your 4 to 28th day of your menstrual cycle.
- However on your first month of using the Wellspring Progesterone Serenity Cream, it is advisable to use a double amount than is required, ¼ teaspoon. Ensure to completely use the entire jar. Change the place of application each time to ensure maximal benefits.
- The areas you may want to apply are the upper arms, inner thighs, lower abdomen, buttocks and hips.
- A jar will last for 3 months for someone on their periods and 2 months for someone on post menopause.
SIDE EFFECTS of WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM
Based on Wellspring Serenity cream review,there is no side effects have been associated with the supplement.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING WELLSPRING SERENITY CREAM
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place
CAN I USE YOUR CREAMS AS WELL AS BEING ON THE PILL OR COIL?
It depends if you are using it for contraception or just to control heavy bleeding. If for contraception, then no we cannot recommend it unless you also take additional precautions. If you are taking it to control heavy bleeding then yes it will help. The problem is that both the Pill an coil contain synthetic progestin which compete with the same receptor sites in the body as the natural progesterone and this makes both the Pill and Coil and our creams less effective.