Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Whitening Coach is a teeth-whitening product that improves your smile by whitening your teeth in a matter of days. It has strong and medically proven teeth whitening ingredients that have no side effects on the mouth including the gums. A one-month supply of a complete package of this product costs around $130 free of shipping and handling charges.
The product’s manufacturer is based in Las Vegas.It lists 755 Commercial Way, Unit E Henderson, NV as the active address on the website. For more information however, you could contact them via phone anytime.
The product uses a three step whitening procedure to deliver white teeth. First you need to prepare your teeth for exposure to the ingredients by brushing them intensely with water; then apply a reasonable amount of the gel in the Sure-Fit mouth tray. Finally, place the gel-filled tray over your lower and upper teeth as you close your mouth for the next half an hour after which you are required to remove the tray and rinse your teeth properly.
This product has two main active ingredients; Carbamide peroxide and xylitol.
- 22% carbamide peroxide is an active ingredient in this product and is a precursor to hydrogen peroxide.It is responsible for the whitening by removing stains and other forms of discoloration
- Xylitol-a natural ingredient that fights cavities and prevent tooth decay and dry mouth.It is found in most fruits and vegetables.
- Besides whitening, it has ingredients (specifically the xylitol) that help fight other teeth diseases such as cavities and dental carries.
- It has a minty flavor thus is good for the mouth.
- It comes with a 15-day trial period during which the consumer can ‘try’ the product before making the complete purchase.
- The product also comes with a 30-day money refund policy though this is outside the trial version.
- The product has only two known ingredients but the company does not provide much about its other ingredients, if they so exist.
- $129.99 for a teeth whitening gel also seems too harsh on the pockets.
- The carbamide peroxide ingredient in the product causes tooth sensitivity and irritation and is not good for those with sensitive teeth.
- The product has a rumored 15-day trial period though this is not confirmed in the actual website.
- The company charges an extra $19 as repackaging or destruction fee if you request for a refund and the product is in unsellable state. The source of the destruction is assumed to be the consumer.
- The company is also difficult to reach via email about the product as is evident from testimonies from consumers who have used it.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The product delivers results within the first five days of use.Some consumers have reported being confused about the product given the fact that it goes with other names such as Spark Whitening in addition to the fact that both websites look similar but are different. Besides the sensitivity part, it works just well to whiten the teeth.