Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Yucca Intensive is a dietary supplement that is described as holistic in the fight against joint pains and joint complications in pets. The manufacturer claims to use natural ingredients in the production of this supplement making it safe to use for animals of all ages. The primary ingredient used in this supplement is Yucca that is extracted from the Yucca plant. The product comes in an easy to administer format that can be taken by dogs of all ages and weight,
What You Need To Know About Yucca Intensive?
- it is prepared using pure yucca extracted from the yucca plant
- this product comes in an easy to administer liquid form
- it is available over the counter without a prescription. However, we recommend talking to your vet first.
- It retails for an average of $17 for the 2oz bottle. The price of this product is however dependent on the retailer and shipping costs.
- Yucca contains the steroidal saponins, which are thought to be nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
- Yucca intensive is administered for joint health and digestion issues and must be diluted before being administered.
- It is recommended for cats, dogs, Horses and other small domestic animals
What is Yucca Intensive made of?
Yucca – it has been used for the longest time possible in the treatment of various complications including migraines and in the treatment of arthritis. It has been tested and proven in both humans and animals.
The Ingredient In Yucca Intensive
Yucca Intensive contains steroidal saponins, which are known to be powerful anti-inflammatories. It is believed that inflammation is the sole cause of most joint related illnesses. By eradicating inflammation, Yucca Intensive plays a critical role in relieving pain and promoting better joint movement.
Benefits of Yucca Intensive
The manufacturer claims that Yucca is made with all natural ingredients to deliver nutrients to the underlying body mechanisms for a healthy and effective joint care system. According to the producers, Yucca Intensive comes in handy in cases where the pet is suffering from;
2. Inability to move or pain when moving
3. Creaking joints
5. Swollen joints
6. Recovering from joint operations.
Using Yucca Intensive has the following benefits;
- Made from natural ingredients that have been proven safe to use on all pets
- Maintains overall joint healthy
- Fairly priced
- Believed to reduce allergies and itchiness
- Has no side effects
How Does Yucca Intensive Work?
Yucca intensive is a natural supplement with clinically researched ingredients. It is designed to work hand in hand with other medications such as pain relievers like Rimadyl, Deramaxx, Metacam, and Tramadol and other joint supplements
Yucca Intensive Cautions and warnings
- Yucca extract is a bitter herb that can cause foaming and a bitter taste when administered directly. It is recommended that you dilute this supplement before giving it to your pets. You can mix 1 table spoon with warm water or juice or, alternatively, mix it well with food.
- This product is not designed to treat or heal any condition. It is designed as a supplement to promote overall joint health and facilitate quick recovery after injury or surgery. Nevertheless, it has performed exceptionally well in rehabilitating arthritis and arthritis related ailments.
- Store this product away from children. In case of accidental swallowing, give lots of water and consult your caregiver immediately.
- This product is for animal use only. For human consumption, consult your caregiver for a list of human-suitable yucca supplements
How Yucca Intensive should be used?
According to the producers, the recommended dosage is 1 drop for each 10 lbs. of body weight twice daily. Yucca Intensive is bitter and must be mixed well with meals. Yucca Intensive can also be dropped into a piece of chicken or put inside a piece of cheese.
What are the side effects of using Yucca intensive?
There are no reported side effects. In case of harmful effects, treat it as an allergic reaction and consult your caregiver immediately. There might be mild effects in the first week of administration, monitor your pet carefully and dilute the product more in case you notice foaming or extra saliva.