Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Zoom Dog Itchy Dog is a dietary supplement that is designed to counter inflammation, making it appropriate for itchy dog skin, joints among other inflammatory caused conditions. According to the manufacturer, itchiness is caused by a generic inflammation, disease called atopic dermatitis, or commonly known as skin allergy. As a joint care supplement, Zoom Dog treats inflammation, which we know is a major cause of skin complications.
What you should know about Zoom Dog Itchy Dog?
- Zoom Dog Itchy Dog is a multi-purpose dietary supplement that is designed to tackle inflammation related illnesses and conditions. It can be used for skin itchiness and joint inflammation
- This product is packed in a white bottle with colorful graffiti. The bottle contains 60 tablets that the manufacturer describes as “easy to administer”.
- The average retail price is $18.99. This is the prevailing price in most of the stores. However, the price may change depending on the store you buy it from. Please ensure that you have the shipping and handling cost since this may change the price of this product considerably.
- This is product is produced by Zoom Dog. This is a reputable company that has earned respect in the field of making dog supplements.
When should I use Zoom Dog Itchy Dog?
According to the manufacturer, this supplement can be used on any dog that needs some smooth and healthy skin. However, there are several key pointers that suggests your dog need this supplement. The manufacturer suggests using Zoom Dog Itchy Dog when;
- Redness in their ears
- Redness on their chins
- White dandruff like flakes on their coats
- Crusty eyes and watery eyes.
- Change in mood
- Excessive licking of skin
- Itching and inflammation
When you see any of these indicators, visit your vet for consultation, however, you can still use this product without a prescription.
What ingredients does Zoom Dog Itchy Dog have?
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs): these oils are harvested from Fish. It has been scientifically proven that fish oil is a great source of EFAs. Research suggests that it has the ability to reduce inflammation and itching in 11-27% of allergic dogs.
- OPC Antioxidants: these are water soluble antioxidants that have been proven to be 20 times stronger than vitamin c and stronger than Vitamin E. They help the body take care of free radicals that cause inflammation and cell damage.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a fat soluble anti-oxidant that is important in maintaining normal epithelial tissue. It plays an important role in cell maturation, tissue building/repair and immune system health. A deficiency in Vitamin A can cause skin lesions, dryness, abscesses and cracking.
- Vitamin E: this is also a fat-soluble antioxidant with some great researches done on the benefits of the vitamin. Vitamin E is good for maintaining a healthy skin and coat. Modern research also suggests that it Inhibits leukotrienes – biochemical in the body that can cause inflammation.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral antioxidant that is critical in the synthesis of bone, developing disease resistance and a healthy skin. It is found and is needed by every cell in the body. Research has linked it to a healthy immune system. Zinc deficiency causes two known skin disorders.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: this is an antioxidant that has shown to help restore and recycle anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C, E and glutathione. It has the ability to fight both fat and water soluble free radicals. It is worth noting that Alpha lipoic acid is important in the process that turns carbohydrates into energy
- Dried Seaweed Meal: this is a green food with many essential amino acids, Mineral, Vitamins B and E, essential fatty acids and choline. Seaweed meal is an excellent source of beta-carotene.
Benefits of Zoom Dog Itchy Dog
- It is a multi-purpose anti-inflammation supplement
- Zoom Dog Itchy Dog is affordable
- It is fortified with minerals and supplements
- Helps keep hunting dogs protected even in harsh weather
I give one to the dog daily (she’s 13lbs) but her skin is still itching. I just think nothing works for her! – Patrice Weisswasser
This product has worked very well in little less than month my dogs skin has started clearing up. Her coat is getting it’s shine back and her itching has stopped. – Peter L. Considine
Dosage and administration instructions
The recommended dosage is;
- For dogs weighing 1-25 lbs. – ½ tablet per day
- For dogs weighing 26-50 lbs. – 1 tablet per day
- For dogs weighing 51-80 lbs. – 2 tablets per day
- For dogs weighing Over 80 lbs. – 3 tablets per day
Warnings and precaution
- This product is not designed to treat any condition, but can be used to rehabilitate some skin conditions.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Exercise care when administering to pregnant or breastfeeding dogs