Zyflamend: A Holistic Approach to Health
Have you ever heard of a joint supplement offering a whole body health approach? If not, then this is a great time to know Zyflamend. This product is known for its unique healthy inflammatory response mechanism that does not only target the joints but helps the body recuperate as a whole.
Zyflamend Product introduction
Zyflamend is a dietary supplement that targets not only the joints but the entire body itself. It is comprised of ten different herbal ingredients that have been trusted for centuries. The concept of the product is to produce a healthy inflammatory response. Unlike chronic inflammation that causes pain and discomfort, healthy inflammation works in way that it conditions the body to adapt to changes and repair the damage naturally. It reduces discomfort and enhances overall well-being.
Who made Zyflamend?
Zyflamend is manufactured by a company named New Chapter. They are based in Vermont and are known to manufacture various dietary and health supplements.
What’s inside it?
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) 150mg – This herb contains salicylate, a chemical component of aspirin. Rosemary has long been used to reduce muscle and joint pain. It also helps to reduce inflammation of the joints and cartilages.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 110mg – It can help reduce swelling and other symptoms in people having rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) 100mg – Ginger has an active ingredient that is effective in reducing inflammation, joint pain, and swelling.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) 100mg – It has been used to reduce inflammation and swelling. It is also believed to be a powerful antioxidant.
- Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) 100mg – As we all know, green tea is a very potent anti-oxidant. Given the fact that the product uses organic green tea, makes the combination whole lot better.
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) 80mg – Also known as Mexican bamboo, it has been used to reduce cholesterol levels in the body since it contains resveratrol. It also helps reduce pain and swelling of the bones.
- Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) 40mg – This herb is known for its use in addressing digestive problems.
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) 40mg – This is also known as Oregon grape. It is also mostly use to relieve symptoms related to digestive problems like stomach upset, gastritis, heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) 40mg – This herbal ingredient has been used for centuries due to its many benefits. It can aids digestion, helps relieve cough, reduces joint pain and inflammation, and it also helps the body fight off parasites in the intestine.
- Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) 20mg – In Chinese medicine, Chinese Skullcap is used to relieve respiratory symptoms like cough and colds. It is also used to reduce inflammation and joint pain in people having arthritis.
Strengths of Zyflamend
- All of the ingredients used in the product has been around for decades if not centuries and have been trusted to cure various ailments.
- Zyflamend allows the body to naturally heal itself through the process of healthy inflammation response.
- It contains antioxidants that help the body eliminate harmful toxins.
- It does not only address joint problems but it also helps a person achieve well-being of the whole body.
- It may help reduce cholesterol level which is not commonly seen in other joint supplements.
Weaknesses of Zyflamend
- It may not be safe for people that has allergy to aspirin.
- It may increase the risk of bleeding due to some of the ingredients containing salicylate and resveratrol which slows down blood clotting process of the body.
- It is not safe for pregnant women and those providing breastfeeding.
What customers are saying about Zyflamend?
Zyflamend seems to receive mostly positive comments from its consumers since they started to feel improvement in their condition within just days to weeks of using the product. One consumer even attested that her CRP levels (C-Reactive Protein, a blood examination that increases when there is chronic inflammation in the body) decreased after continuously using the product. Most of them noticed reduced back pain and stiffness, enhanced joint flexibility, and improved overall mobility.
Is Zyflamend worth tying?
You can consider trying the product if:
- You don’t have any known allergy to any of its components.
- You are not currently under any form of treatment.
- You have not been diagnosed with any medical condition.
- Your doctor allows you to take this supplement.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not giving breastfeed to your child.
- You are not taking any blood thinners.
- You are not scheduled to have surgery within 2 weeks period.
If you do not belong to the above mentioned categories then you can go ahead and give Zyflamend a try. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to take the product.
The manufacturer suggest two softgels to be taken daily with food to prevent gastric upset. Do not increase the dosage unless otherwise specified by your doctor because it may cause significant side effects.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here