Besides the football superstars, there are other celebrities you can spot in the 2014 World Cup. One photograph shows Brazilian Victoria’s Secret Angel Adriana Lima cuddled with Rihanna in the final match between Germany and Argentina. You can also see an image where Ashton Kutcher is taking a selfie, which probably will find its way to Twitter.
Here are the rest of the superstars that were at the 2014 World Cup:
- Tom Brady. In the final match, The New England Patriots quarterback was there to watch along with wife Gisele Bündchen.
- Gisele Bündchen. The supermodel wife of Brady was there to escort the trophy, which was given to Germany after defeating Argentina 1-0.
- Shakira. The Colombian music superstar and The Voice coach was with her son Milan during the final match, where she performed earlier during the closing ceremony.
- Sir Mick Jagger. Rolling Stones music icon looks like he is having fun during the 2014 Brazil World Cup Final match, where Germany beat Argentina with a goal in the 113th minute of the extra time.
- Wyclef Jean. Before Germany took on Argentina Wyclef performed Dar Um Jeito (We Will Find A Way) during the closing ceremony along with Santana, Avicii, and Alexandre Pires.
- David Beckham. The football superstar watched the final match along with his boys Brooklyn, Cruz, and Romeo. It seems like football do run in the family’s blood.
- Alessandra Ambrosio. Another Brazilian Victoria’s Secret Angel was watching the final match between Germany and Argentina. In the photograph she gave the peace sign, which is also considered as the victory sign.
- Rihanna. The Music superstar icon easily became the muse of the winning team, looking like she is ready to party with the fans and the players.