Apple’s iPad made people’s jobs easier, made communication more convenient, and made daily lives a little bit more fun. IPads help people bring their work or business anywhere. It also makes boring days lighter with all the fun apps it offers. It can also say a lot about your personality from its interior features to its exterior look. And if you have the best iPad cases that could cost you up to more than £1,000, it can even be a status symbol.
There are shells, sleeves, flip-style, play-through, purses, and leather type iPad cases. These cases can fit any personality or the preferences of certain people. But there are iPad cases that stand out from the rest.
Here are the best iPad cases you can get your hands on:
- Smythson’s folding Mara iPad Air Case is calf leather with print, which you can get for £325.
- Burrberry’s grain leather iPad case is hand-painter with a magnetic fold-over closure. You can get this for £475.
- William & Son’s red and beige iPad leather case has two internal pockets. You can get it for £510.
- Bottega Veneta’s Intercciato Nappa iPad case has a signal blue colour. You can get it for £580.
- Saint Laurent’s studded black leather iPad sleeve with silver-toned brass studs costs £295.
- Harrods’ Acqua di Parma Tournee dark brown buffalo skin business leather iPad holder is worth £430.
- Louis Vuitton’s iPad Air calf leather softcase has a back pocket and costs £335.
- Asprey’s cinnamon ascot calf leather iPad sleeve has hand-finished stitching and will costs you £200.
- Gucci’s blue micro Guccissima leather iPad case has a hook and loop closure. It costs £235.
- Hermes’ high tech orange Togo calfskin iPad E-Zip notebook case is very classy. It is worth £1,550.