Everybody knows that tech moguls like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are worth millions or billions of dollars.
Despite those tons of money, you can still see that these people are generally humble. They are not flashy and they like donating a big chunk of their net income to charitable organization.
However, despite that persona of being humble, it is impossible for them not to have spent impulsively on something, considering all the money they can burn.
Let’s just focus on their cars. What car do giant tech moguls drive?
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Pagani Huayra ($1.3 million). The young billionaire and CEO or Facebook has great cars like Acura TSX and one Volkswagen Golf GTI. But the car that shows this young entrepreneur also indulge in spending is his Pagani.
- Jeff Bezos’ 1996 Honda Accord ($4,000). Thrifty, frugal? Maybe this one of the characteristics that led the Amazon CEO to his successful an colossal amount of net worth.
- Evan Spiegel Ferrari Ferraris ($188,000 to $400,000). The Snapchat founder and CEO has a love for luxury cars ever since he was young.
- Bill Gates’ 911 Porsche Convertible ($82,100). The Microsoft founder has a Porsche collection and the 911 Convertible stands out from the rest.
- Sean Parker’s Audi S5 ($50,900) and Tesla Model S ($100.000). The Airtime cofounder drives around San Francisco in his incredible Audis.