Cars come in different colors. These colors play an important role on the cars’ image. But it goes a little deeper than that. The right color accentuates your car, can make it more executive, can make it luxurious, and give it more power.
- White. This is the most popular car color established by Lotus Esprit S1 featured in James Bond: The Spy Who Loved Me.
- Black. This car color is perfect for the rebellious, the renegades, the bad boys and nothing makes it look better than Buick’s GNX.
- Silver. A lot of German-made cars have silver paint, but the best example is the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupe.
- Gunmetal Gray. This gives you an atmosphere of espionage and makes you feel like a secret agent. Remember James Bond’s 1964 Aston Martin DB5.
- Red. Pretty, romantic, and sexy, that’s what red emits. The best example comes from the Italians themselves – the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.
- Blue. Not just blue, but Bleu de France, which is the official color of French Sports teams. The Alpine A110 is the most beautiful blue you can see on a car.
- Brown. Steve McQueen ordered his Ferraris to be brown, not the traditional rosso scuderia. The results are majestic.