In the spirit of the 4th of July, instead of looking at international car brands, it would be best to know what the coolest cars in America as of now are.
- Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. The 707 horsepower perfectly fits on top of the list. This is considered as the most powerful muscle car ever. With the new added supercharged V8 on a reworked manual gearbox, drivers can definitely indulge in their tire burning fantasies.
- Hennessey Venom GT. Encased in a British bodied super coupe, this car has 1,000 horsepower and can run up to a record breaking 270.49 mph.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Imagine the new Corvette Stingray, and then multiply it by a million times over, that is the Z06. It is a massive car with incredible 650 horsepower.
- Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. This American icon has 7.0-liter V8 and 500 horsepower. This is the closest you can get to an archetype of an American muscle car. It is also quite possible to afford at only $75,000.
- Local Motor Rally Fighter. This really cool car has been in the market since 2007, but it gained a sudden surge of popularity after being featured in the summer blockbuster Transformers 4: Age of Extinction. This car features the traditional American ingenuity and you can get it for $100,000.
- Icon Thriftmaster. Take the classic Chevy pick u truck and add a modern V8 with 435 horsepower, you have yourself an Icon Thriftmaster. This car comes at a price. If you want one, you should have $230K in your bank account to spare.
- Ford Fiesta ST. Yes, you might say this isn’t cool. But Ford did a wonderful job at turning this car into one of the best hatches in the market, which you can buy for only $20K.