Nissan is one of the most popular vehicle manufacturing companies in the world. This giant vehicle company produces pickup trucks, SUVs, sports cars and different kinds of sedans.
Nissan was founded in 1933. It first produced the Datsun vehicles; the old and small pick up trucks. Now, the company’s headquarters is in Yokohama, Japan, with brand names including Nismo and Infiniti.
Let’s take a look at a list of the fastest Nissan vehicles. Concept cars, one-offs, and Nissan cars modified by a third party will not be included in this list.
Here are Nissan’s Fastest:
15. 300ZX. This car can run from 0 to 60 miles in just 6.7 seconds and it can go to a speed of 143 miles per hour.
14. Altima 3.5 SL. With 270-horsepower coming from its V6 engine, this car can run from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just 6.2 seconds.
13. V35 Skyline 350GT. With 272 horsepower, this car can also run from 0-60 in just 6.2 seconds.
12. Maxima 3.5 SV. This maximum performing sedan can run from 0-60 in just 5.8 seconds.
11. Nissan 350Z. Another from the Z-line, this car can run from 0-60 in just 5.8 seconds.
10. 350Z Nismo. With a touch of Nismo treatment, this car can run from 0-60 in just 5.5 seconds.
09. 370Z Roadster. This convertible can run from 0-60 in just 5.4 seconds.
08. 370Z Coup. With 332 horsepower, this car can also run from 0-60 in just 5.4 seconds.
07. 370Z Nismo. With extra boost from Nismo, this car can go from 0-60 in 5.2 seconds.
05. Skyline GT-R R32. This one can do that in just 4.7 seconds.
04. Skyline GT-R R34. With a turbocharged in-line 6-cylinder engine that gives 276 horsepower, this car can dash from 0-60 in just 4.7 seconds.
03. Nismo Skyline GT-R Z-Tune. With 500 horsepower, this can run 0-60 in 4 seconds flat.
02. GT-R. In just 2.7 seconds, this car can make that 0-60 miles per hour transition.
01. GT-R Nismo. Nissan’s fastest car is made even faster with Nismo engineering.