If you are starting your own family, it would be great to have a spacious car for transporting your children to school as you head to the office. Starting a family also means managing your finance properly. You don’t need to spend a luxury just to have a 3-row seating SUV.
Here are spacious and comfortable SUVs for under $30,000:
- Dodge Durango. For just less than $30,000, you can have both space and style with this powerful SUV.
- Dodge Journey. This is Durango’s little brother and it costs about $20,000 or less.
- Nissan Rogue. For $23,000, you can have a smooth ride and a very comfortable interior.
- Ford Flex. This big car is spacious, comfortable and affordable for just less than $30,000.
- Honda Pilot. For only $29,000, this SUV can solve all of your family travelling woes.
- Hyundai Santa Fe. For just under $30,000, this car has everything SUV lovers want.
- Mazda CX-9. Spacious with a touch of athleticism, this SUV is just at $30,000.
- Mitsubishi Outlander. At $23,000, this SUV is quite economical.
- Nissan Pathfinder. At $29,000, this is fast becoming one of the leading SUVs in the market.