What is Eero Wi-Fi?
The Eero Wi-Fi is a mesh Wi-Fi router that is both user friendly and security oriented. The router is able to connect to a wide range of networks without necessarily affecting the speed of the Wi-Fi network. The Eeero units are sleekly designed; fits the size of a palm, curved edges and glossy white finish (4.8 inches wide, 1.3 inches high, 4.8 inches deep and weighs 0.5 lbs.). the Eero Wi-Fi is targeted towards preventing occurrence of weak signals or blocking of signals as a result of use by many devices. To do this the Eero Wi-Fi is designing of a Wi-Fi system with multiple access points. Besides the easy set-up, the Eero Wi-Fi can be updated, diagnosed and fixed using the cloud using an iPhone or Android phone.
To purchase the Eero Wi-Fi visit their official website, www.eero.com. The product is sold as follows:-
- An Eeero three pack costs $499
- They offer a 12 month warranty and 7 days of technician support
You can also trustingly purchase it from www.amazon.com and www.consumerreports.com at the same price.
Eero Wi-Fi Manufacturer Details
The Eero Wi-Fi is a product manufactured and developed by the Eero Company. Nick Weaver is the co-founder and CEO of the Eero Company. The manufacturers claim that the science and reason behind the development of Eero Wi-Fi is to ease the hustle of Wi-Fi connections such as expenses in Ethernet wiring, complex manual set-ups, custom firmware and the need to employ a network engineer. They claim that the Eero Wi-Fi is the first available of its kind in the market that enables a user to experience ease while putting it up. They claim that they set-up the Eero Wi-Fi from the ground up to ensure that it delivers high performance with as little effort as is possible.
How Eero Wi-Fi works
Yu plug one Eero to your modem so that it can act as a router. Then using the Eero app, it will help you place the other Eero routers in strategic places. The other routers will then act as access points. They are connected to the first Eero router using a mesh network to enable them to be in sync and communicate. Each additional router with the exception of the first is able to work wirelessly and automatically adjust to the connection.
Three Eero devices
- Each contains two in-built radios that enable transmission of traffic to the other devices. Covers a 100o square feet and placed 40 feet apart.
- Each Eero device has two Ethernet ports.
Eero Wi-Fi app
- Used for set-up of the Wi-Fi set up. Requires an iOS or an Android device.
- To enable the Eero networks to update and configure them automatically.
- Operates with a single network name (SSID)
- A mesh network that enables network access from the nearest eero
- Easy to set up
- Easy to manage
- Regularly undergoes improvement with new features and better performance
- A single wireless mesh network that connects your entire home
- Limited configuration options on the app which the company promised to be working on.
- It is also a bit too steep in terms of cost
Works awesome, setup was EASY. I finally have coverage that easily spans my entire [email protected]
Does Eero collect any information on its users?
The only information that Eero takes up is the key used in signing up for updates and gives you diagnostic information on the state of the Eero links. Other than that the network does not collect information on which site you visit on the internet or how you use your connection.
Possible side effects
No side effects.
Should you buy this product?
Yes of course. It is no secret I am behind this product all the way. The reliability and ease of use of these Wi-Fi routers has made the company and its product receive positive and several reviews from its customers who feel more satisfied with the outcome. At least they did get their money worth services.