The security of your home is a priority in the overly growing economically; where insecurity is growing the same rate as wealth and expenses are stippling as we head to better days. This is enough reason to protect your loved ones and your property by installing security systems in your house. While this may be your utmost intention there is also another hurdle of getting an affordable and at the same time reliable system. This is where Simplisafe security comes in. Knowing how expensive it is to call someone to do the installation; you can do this one on your own. It runs on a wireless connection and does not go off even when power goes off or is cut down. It also enables cellular back up and live monitoring for you.
Simplisafe comes in different packages and different prices from simplisafe.com.
- Ultimate Package (16pieces) $539.85 plus free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Master Package (14 pieces) $449.87 plus free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Build Your Own (Customized System)
- Classic Package (9 pieces) $349.92 plus free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Economy Package (7 pieces) $259.95 plus free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Starter Package (5 pieces) $229.96 plus free shipping and a 60-day money back guarantee.
- You get a 3-year warranty.
Manufacturers Information and Claims about Simplisafe
This is a product manufactured by Simplisafe Company. The product has received an A+ BBB rating and is a CNET editor’s choice. The manufacturers claim that besides creating a self-install device they are the only security company in the company to have a DIY-kit that enables live monitoring.. They boast of low rates in level of service, no hidden charges and there is no annual contract is involved as compared to most security offers, thus they are a better option as you get to save a whole lot more with the device. The developers of the device also express so much belief in the quality of their devices that they are ready to allow their buyers to try it out on a risk-free 60-day full money back guarantee.
How does Simplisafe work?
- Is the central point of the entire system set up.
- Used to support up to 41 sensors.
- Has a battery backup too.
- They help monitor what is going on in a specific room then feed it back to the base station.
- Used as a USB flush drive used to store a menu of instructions you may need for installation.
Wireless Connection and Battery
- Used to run and power the entire system.
- To maintain the security system running even when your power is cut off.
- You do not have to worry about wire-cutting as is often seen in most security systems.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Simplisafe
Using Simplisafe is safe to say it is an equivalent of having the best security system in your home:-
- It is easy to install.
- The cellular back-up avoids the hard-wired systems from being prone to wire-cutting.
- It works despite there being no power.
- It runs on a wireless connection and uses batteries that are long-lasting.
- The base station has a battery back-up.
- It comes with a 24/7 monitoring, unlike most security systems.
- It is flexible
- Simple to relocate.
- It is cost effective in the long run.
The Disadvantages of Simplisafe
- The device may be a little pricy but I would owe it to its unique features and reliability.
Great product. Will be even greater when they add cameras. Then there will be none better. Easy to install and although the wait time for the one number to call is too long, the service is great and the system works and is a reasonable monthly fee. I say get it. – Tom Terrific
The system works well, though one of my sensors isn’t working properly and I’ll have to return it. The keypad is a little awkward – keys too close together. – Benjamin L. Fajen
The instructions for use of SimpleSafe
- Plug a remote keychain to your computer to view a set of instructions, which guide you through the installation.
- Plug in the base station
- Pull the tab on each sensor to activate the batteries. Choose a wall of your preference to stick each sensor.
- The menu gives you a guide on the best spots to stick your sensors.
- Plug the USB into a port on the top of your base station to transfer your settings into the system.
The Precautions of using SimpleSafe
Lower the volume first before putting earphones when watching the panic siren video.
The Side Effects
This device has no side effects.