The innovation has developed more extensive these days due to the insightful personalities of people. They have made a ton of exceptional gadgets that has special and unprecedented peculiarities. What do you think is the most extraordinary gadget that helped you a considerable measure in your everyday action?
A standout amongst the most celebrated gadget or engineering that is utilized by us people these days is the smartphones. Not at all like the conventional cellular telephone, can it do a ton of unique things that makes our occupation or work more agreeable.
If you are smartphone addict, you ought to most likely need to watch the feature underneath!
These are the cutting edge cell phones that you are going to utilize and must have on 2015!
Smartphones are an important and personal tech purchase so here you will get to know which smart phone deserves your hard earned dollars. We have ranked some of the best and have provided their specifications.
1. Lenovo Vibe S1
The Vibe S1, from Lenovo, was unveiled at a press conference at MWC 2015 on March 1st, 2015. It runs on the Android operating system, which is currently the most popular platform on the market. Vibe, by Lenovo, runs on top of Android on this device, offering a customized experience.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Specification & Features
- Lenovo Vibe S1 comes with a five-inch, 1080×1920 pixels display and is powered by an octa-core processor with a clock speed of 1.7GHz.
- The device has 3GB RAM and a 2,500 mAh battery.
- In the front, Vibe S1 flaunts a pair of snappers with 8MP and 2MP sensors and on the back it packs a 13MP camera.
- The device has a thickness of 7.8mm
- It packs a micro SD card slot with a capacity of 128GB. The device will be available by November for $299.
2. Huawei Mate S
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei launched its most anticipated flagship smartphone Mate S. Apart from packing a powerful combination of hardware elements, Huawei Mate S comes with Huawei’s own version of Force Touch technology, which Apple unveiled in its Smartwatch — Apple Watch. The Huawei Mate S detects the pressure sensitivity of your finger and acts accordingly.
Huawei Mate S Specification & Features
- Huawei Mate S packs a 5.5-inch, 1080×1920 pixels display overlaid with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for extra protection.
- Powered by a homemade octa-core HiSillicon Kirin 935 processor backed with 3GB RAM and 32GB/ 64GB built-in storage, the Huawei Mate S packs a fingerprint sensor on the rear side.
- The device also comes with a micro SD card slot with a capacity of 128GB and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
3. Acer Jade Primo
A smartphone is said to be genuine if it supports Windows 10’s Continuum feature and lets you connect to a monitor, keyboard and mouse, and run apps just like you would on a desktop PC. Acer is the first smartphone to support Contiuum at IFA 2015: the Jade Primo. Dubbed a “pocket PC” by Acer, the handset meets all hardware requirements to run Microsoft’s latest OS and all of its features, especially Continuum.
Jade Primo Specification & Features
- 5.5 inch Super Amoled display
- Snapdragon 808 processor
- 21 MP rear camera
- Continuum support
- 8 MP FFC
- Contunuum Dock, Keyboard and mouse to come with Phone in a package.
4. ZTE Axon Elite
Amongst Sony, Samsung and other announcements at IFA 2015, ZTE launched the global version of its Axon smartphone, the ZTE Axon Elite. ZTE has priced that Axon Elite at EUR 419.99 (roughly Rs. 31,100) and is expected to reach France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom on September 24.
Zte Axon Elite Specification & Features
- Axon Elite comes with lower full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution display.
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based ZTE Axon Elite features a 5.5-inch display
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (quad-core 1.5GHz + quad-core 2GHz) processor.
- Dual-lens (13-megapixel + 2-megapixel) rear camera with BSI CMOS sensor and dual-LED flash.
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
So Make A Smart Choice And Pick The Right Phone For You.