The Belty Good Vibes is hand stitched belt that integrates health, technology and fashion. It is a smart belt that incorporates artificial intelligence. A French startup called Emiota unveiled this excellent product in 2016 at the Electronic Consumer show. It is more like a fitness tool for health. The belt is not just a fashion accessory but contains an app that monitors the lifestyle of the wearer. Emiota Company maintains a vibrant a blogging community and other social media platforms to connect with their clients. Belty is available only in USA, Canada and Europe. Free shipping is available as from 15 December 2015.
The payment plan is as follows;
Belty packaging is in a cotton bag or gift case as One Buckle & One Strap at a cost of 360.00 € inclusive of all taxes.
The prices of the products are in euros all taxes incorporated (VAT + other taxes including tax on videos, eco-participation, and included customs duties) excluding the processing and shipping costs. The items remain the property of the company until paid for in full.
Order and Acceptance
The customer must acknowledge having read and accepted these Terms and Conditions before placing your order. The checkout process is approval of these Terms and Conditions.
Products availability is visible on the website you are notified via email if the stock is unavailable.
The company sends the product to the delivery address you indicated during the ordering process whereas the timing is affected by shipping delay or routing.
You must pay the quoted price. Choose payment methods accepted by EMIOTA.
Product information and claims about Belty
The Manufacture of Belty claims to have a strong commitment to offering a product entirely made in France. They also claim the belt is unique and made of premium high-quality leather with cutting edge technology. Their Zero-edge cut technology is superior in the market.
How Belty works?
Dress normally and tie your Belty. Users can connect Belty to their mobile phones with the help of an app and receive feedback on the activities status. They can monitor their health and develop new habits such as walking pace or drinking of water. Because it is integrated with the artificial intelligence it sends vibes as you perform activities as follows;
- Are you walking? Belty prompts you to increase your walking pace through rhythm
- Are you climbing stairs? Belty challenges you to climb more dynamically
- Are you static? Belty invites you to take more water, stand up straight and discover new habits
Composition of Belty
Weight: 230 grams
Materials: Premium quality leather strap, High-quality plastic and Zamak buckle,
Compatible Devices: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 8.0 and later
Connectivity: Bluetooth low energy 4.0 BLE
Battery Type: Lithium polymer
Battery Life: Charge the device every day to ensure the best user’s experience using a USB cable
Environmental Requirements: Operating temperature: 14°F-104°F (-10°C – 40°C)
The benefits of Belty
- Promotes activity by keeping the wearer on track by sending you wellness vibes
- Encourages relaxation in sync with the wearer’s body
- Challenges the wearer to increase or decrease the number of events based on previous body assessments
- Made using the finest leather
- You can interchange the belt straps from black to brown to match with your outfits
- Incorporates artificial intelligence to promote healthy living using technology
- The belt is intuitive and autonomous
- Self-adjusting, smarter and classy belt
Drawbacks of Belty
- Battery life depends on use and configuration; actual results will vary.
- Belty Good Vibes is spray resistant but not waterproof.
- Features are subject to change and may not be available in all regions or all languages.
Instructions on how to use Belty
It is simple to wear just as you will do with a regular belt. You can add and remove the buckles.
- Gift wrap fee, shipping fee are non-refundable
- The shipping charges is a responsibility of the customer, and they must prepay all of them, including assuming all risk of loss or damages to the Product while in transit back to Emiota.
- If you return Product to Emiota without an RMA or all parts included in the initial package, you can get charges levied on you
- Belty Good Vibes is not waterproof.
- Features are subject to change depending on regions and languages.
The effects of Belty
Belty is battery powered therefore requires charging every day for effectiveness. There are no known negative effects yet.
It is a unique product for fashion designers and health enthusiast. Belty comes integrated with an app. The wearer receives mobile vibes of feedback daily and also encouraged to develop new habits to keep healthy. The app lets its users tailor activities based on their likings. The only challenge about the product is charging the battery without which it cannot work. The product is still new in the market. Therefore, its efficacy is not guaranteed.