Giving our hair the best service and getting it to do what we expect it to do can be a challenge. Most people especially ladies, truly need it to be a fast and easy task. Save ourselves the most time spent to get it straight and curly or having it soft and silky. We all have experienced the ordeal of flat irons, blow dryers and comb all working individually. Flat iron can be too flat and your curler tool can get too curly. Hot Fusion Brush is promising you a one tool multiple task experience. It’s quite easy to use and enlightening in the process. You can invest on Hot Fusion Brush, especially if you are a busy person or like to style differently your hair. It also gives your hair a soft and silky experience.
To get your own Hot Fusion Brush styling tool, visit the following websites:-
- Official website hotfusionbrush.com at $29.99 plus free shipping.
- 30-day money back guarantee and 90-day warranty.
- amazon.com at $35.99 plus free shipping.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Hot Fusion Brush
Hot Fusion Brush is a product of the Tristar Products Company. The product has received mostly good reviews and positive feedback from its customers. They claim that the product produces a tangle free hair. Performs both straightening and curling plus gives volume to the hair. It is also claimed that the brush has tourmaline which has a healing effect to the hair.
How Does Hot Fusion Brush Work?
Hot Fusion Brush is specifically designed to meet all its customers’ expectations. Also, to give you that fast results. It is made up of:-
Both tourmaline and ceramic!
- Tourmaline is a crystal boron silicate mineral with negative ions that helps to make hair smooth. These negative ions are attracted to the positive ions in our hair. And this produces a smoothing and shiny effect on the hair.
- Enables brush to heat up to 400 degrees.
- After being ground to the finest state, it is heated in high temperatures into ceramic plates. This enables to moisturize you hair and resultantly eliminate the frizz in your hair.
¾ brush head
- It has evenly spaced teeth whose tip is soft to enable your hair from getting tangled.
- Enables a gentle brush and durability.
- Eliminates your hair from having splitting ends.
- Gives user ease to monitor the heat and adjust it accordingly.
- A slider button for powering and off. Also, used to adjusting the heat.
- Automatic shut off for your safety and maintenance of the device.
The Benefits of using Hot Fusion Brush
Hot Fusion Brush styling tool is offering its potential customers and assures its users of so many benefits worth the purchase of the brush. These are some benefits you are bound to experience with Hot Fusion Brush:-
- It is relatively affordable especially with the tourmaline and ceramic.
- It comes with a 90 day warranty, you can return it if it does not work for you.
- It saves you the purchasing of a curler, a flat iron and brushes.
- It is easy to use.
- Comes with a travel case for better maintenance.
- It has no burning harm to your hands. No matter how high it heats up.
The Disadvantages of using Hot Fusion Brush
- The manufacturers have not laid so much to the claim to the product.
- It’s not stated to which hair it is the best suitable for. It has a 90 day warranty though; if it does not work you can just return.
The Instructions for use of Hot FusionBrush
- Far from those flat irons and blowdryers, hot fusion brush is contemporarily very easy to use and handle. It comes with very few instructions.
- You will first have to connect your hot fusion brush to a circuit, preferably one that is close to your mirror. This will enable you to easily monitor your hair.
- Power on the hot fusion brush by just sliding it up and leave it to get heat.
- Depending on what you intend to do from curling, straightening adding volume, run the hot fusion brush through your hair.
- When done just slide down the button to power off, and unplug it from the socket. This will allow it to cool off.
The Precautions of using Hot Fusion Brush
- Avoid using Hot Fusion Brush on damp hair. Keep your hair as dry as possible.
- It’s better to start by using products that protect your hair from the heat before using the brush to avoid getting split ends.
The Side Effects of using Hot Fusion Brush
No side effects reported on this product.