The Master and Dynamic MH40 headphones are not your regular easy buy headphones. They are new in the market and taking the market by storm. The headphones have an elegant design to them that spells out classy and modern. Unlike most headphones this one’s do not make you look like someone out of some rave. The headphones are generally made out of quality aluminum and leather. They cables and control are well placed and virtually tangle-free. They have very high quality sound and comfort during use.
The Master and Dynamic headphones can be purchased from their official website, masterdynamic.com where they are:-
- Sold at the price of $399 with free shipping and handling and free return.
- It also comes with many accessories and
- Comes in three styles; black leather with black metal, black leather with gunmetal-colored metal and brown leather with silver metal.
- There is a 2 year warranty.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Master and Dynamic
The MH40 headphones are a product manufactured by the Master and Dynamic Company. This is a company involved in the production of many other headphones such as ME05 Palladium Headphones and In-Resistance Polica. The manufacturers claim that these headphones were created with a sophisticated design that matches up to its exquisite audio-performance. The headphones have been claimed to be luxurious, sonically balanced, beautiful and comfortable. It is claimed that the headphones is one of their top-of-the notch line products that also gets to fulfill all its claims.
Various reviews on this headphones further claim that the master and dynamic headphones keeps external noise out and your tunes sealed in.
How do the Master and Dynamic Headphones work?
The MH40 master and dynamic headphones are well cushioned on the headband to make it very comfortable even up to long periods of use of the headphones despite its weighty appearance. The demarcated numbers and notches make it easy to adjust the ear cups. The same ear cups easily fold down for storage in your bag. There are two cables to the headphones that can be detached. One cable has three buttons for remote control and the other has a microphone to be used with mobile devices.
The Features of Master and Dynamic
Premium leathers and machined metals
- Provide a unique style to the headphones and also promote durability
The 45mm neodymium drivers
- They enable you to adjust to a certain precision. It will also help provide a high quality sound signature that is both warm and powerful
Memory Foam ear pads
- Are lambskin wrapped to offer maximum comfort during use especially long periods. Also enable ease of breathing
- They are two and have been woven to the headphones. This is so as to enhance better voice clarity.
The Advantages of using Master and Dynamic
- Has a good design to it
- They are comfortable
- They have quality sound
- Good gripping bass and a detailed midrange performance
- Very portable
- Can carry with you everywhere
- Comes with plenty of accessories.
- They look decent enough to use at any time of day even in the office.
- Comes in different types to give you position to make a preferable choice
- Allows both mobile device and remote control
- Do not hurt your ears after a while of using them like the usual headphones.
- Highly durable
The Cons of the Master and Dynamic MH40 Headphones
- They can be quite expensive but have proven time and time again to be worth the cost
- Some people may sound that they are a little bit bulky. The comfort when wearing does cater for this downside.
Build and sound quality are awesome. I put on my old Bose over the ear noise cancelling headphones after wearing these for a day and the Bose felt like something my 6 year old would wear. The fit of the MH40 is great. They are a bit on the heavy side, so I do find myself removing them every couple of hours for a minute or two on a long flight, but to me this is well worth it. Also, though they are not noise cancelling, they work great on airplanes and trains. – Ameen S.
This are the best headphones ever. Love the color, the look, the sound…. everything. You have to get them! – Rileyster
Are the MH40 Master and Dynamic Headphones living up to its luxurious design and cost?
Yes. Yes. The Master and Dynamic MH40 headphones are as good as they look. The sound quality and build of the headphones are alike. They do not hurt your ears as would regular headphones.
Should you buy this product?
Absolutely yes. This has got to be the best headphones you ever invested on. I wouldn’t let the pricing deter me from buying such a nice piece. It’s not every day you get a product that can look both and still auto-perform its looks. The headphones have been highly reviewed and placed on a very high pedestal.