• Intel Core i3-i7
• 64GB-512GB internal storage
• 8GB RAM
• 12-inch IPS LCD multi-touch display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
• 5MP front-facing and rear-facing cameras
The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 measures 11.5 x 7.93 x 0.36 inches and weighs 28.16oz. It is the thinnest Intel Core i-series device, though still a bit thicker than the likes of the iPad Air. It has a 12” IPS LCD multi-touch display with a resolution of 2160 x 1440 pixels at 216ppi. The screen has an aspect ratio of 3:2 and features a light sensor.
The device is powered by an Intel Core i7 chips and has Intel HD graphics. It runs on 8192MB of RAM and Windows 8.1 Pro. For storage, you will get a 512GB hard drive but it has support for microSD and microSDHC cards for memory expansion.
It sports two cameras: a front-facing and a rear camera both being 5MP. The primary camera records 1080p HD (1920 x 1080) video when in camcorder mode. The device is built of magnesium making it strong and durable. Its battery can support up to 9 hours of web browsing.
For wired connectivity, you will get a 3.0 port and a mini Display Port while for wireless connectivity there is support for Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0.
• Large RAM of 8GB
• It supports special active stylus for input
• It is thinner and lighter that the previous versions
• It is easier to use because of the new kickstand
• Has excellent keyboard cover
• It has low pixel density screen
• Its camera lacks autofocus and flash
• Lacks GPS
• The touchpad needs improvement
• Its chassis lacks pen storage