From towering skyscrapers to intricately designed structures, the world’s most incredible buildings are truly manmade wonders of Earth.
Here are some of the best buildings in the world you should not miss to see in your lifetime:
- The Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE. Standing at 2,717 feet, this building can easily be considered as the tallest building on Earth.
- National Center for the Performing Arts, Beijing, China. This half oval dome reflects on a body of water, creating an egg shaped image, which is where it got its “The Egg” nickname.
- The City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia, Spain. This wonderful structure has an aquarium, an IMAX Theatre and an opera house.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral, London. Architect Christopher Wren designed this structure and it opened way back 1708.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow, Russia. This is one of Russia’s iconic structures symbolizing the country. It was finished back in 1561.
- The Empire State Building, USA. This is the tallest building on Earth for 40 years since it was opened back in 1931.
- Suleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul. This is one of the most outstanding structures in Istanbul.
- Fallingwater, Pennsylvania. Frank Lloyd Wright designs this structure.
- La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Spain. This structure is still under construction since it started 1882.
- Dancing House, Prague. This structure somehow looks like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers on the dance floor.