The 2015 New York City Michelin Guide was recently released, recognizing 126 restaurants with their one, two and three-star rating.
Do you want to eat like a food critic? Here are the 6 three-star Michelin awardees in New York City:
- The Chef’s Table. You can head straight to Brooklyn Fare and experience premier chef Cesar Ramirez’s specialties. The restaurants major theme is seafood, cooked or raw. At $255 per person, the culinary master piece here would be worth your every dollar.
- Eleven Madison Park. This restaurant is younger compared to other Three-Star Awardee, which are usually two to three decades old. This restaurant was established in 1998. Danny Meyer founded the restaurant, but when Chef Daniel Humm got into the picture in 2006, the restaurant became a major destination.
- Le Bernardin. This was founded by siblings Maguy and Gilbert Le Coze. This restaurant offers amazing gastronomic treats that made The New York Times give the restaurant a four-star review.
- Jean-Georges. This provides you a chic dining experience with a relaxing view of the Central Park. Chef jean Georges Vongerichten offers a fusion of culinary inspirations from France, America and Asia.
- Masa. If you love sushi, this is the best place to go to in New York.
- Per Se. Thomas Keller’s restaurant also garnered four-star ratings from The New York Times for its amazing delicacies.