Summer time means heading off to the beaches. There are beautiful beaches all over the world, but the locals usually point you to a direction where every body usually go. There are beaches that are not yet listed in the radar of foreign tourists, and these secret paradises are usually the best.
Here are secret beaches that you definitely should discover:
- Zmudowski State Beach. Head to Monterey County, California and experience the breathtaking view of Monterey bay and bask under the sun on its dreamy sands. The place is silent as its “Z.”
- Carova Beach. In the Outer Banks, North Carolina, you will find a remote beach that stretches up to 11 miles. The visitors of this beach are required by law to stay 50 feet away from the wild majestic Spanish mustangs.
- Kauapea Beach. At the north shore of Kauai, Hawaii, go barefoot on an adventure to a beach with beautiful stark white sand and amazing black lava cliffs.
- Watamu Beach. People want to go to Kenya for the Big Five and the safari adventure. But somewhere along the coastline of the Indian Ocean, you can enjoy Watamu’s turtle watch and witness ancient ruins.
- Good Harbor Bay. If you want to experience the perfect meaning of a paradise-like beach, you should experience Sleeping Bear Dunes National lakeshore, Michigan.
- Keewaydin Beach. This seven-mile beach is a wonderful place to escape to, which is why locals of Naples, Florida, fought for it when developers tried to pave it into a real estate site filled with roads, high-rises and roads.
- Godahi Beach. If you have plenty of cash to burn, you have to visit this secret beach in Canouan, The Grenadines.
- Isla Holbox. Just 100 miles away from Cancun, you can enjoy a solitary beach in Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico at Isla Holbox.