Experience the gorgeous Greek Island and its luxury seaside villas where, with so much extra cash to burn, you can spend your summer vacation like the gods of old.
- Assimi is located on Zakynthos’ hillside, where you can have a breathtaking view of the sunrise and the sunset. It can accommodate up to 12 people and you should prepare about £8,000 if you want to stay in the luxury villa for a week.
- Villa Loutraki is the Akrotiri peninsula of Crete. It has three bedrooms and it is designed by George & Aristomenis Varoudakis, who are legendary Greek architects. It can accommodate up to six people and it will cost you £2,940 to stay there for a week.
- Elounda Beach Yachting Villas is the latest addition to Crete’s luxurious Elouda Beach Hotel. Each villa has its own butler and infinity pool. It will cost £3,000 a night to stay in this fabulous villa.
- Canaves Villa is a new villa that offers three bedrooms and a spectacular view of Caldera in Santorini. It can accommodate up to eight guests and it costs £1,600 a night.
- Villa Zeus is located in Kefalonia and it offers amenities that will truly make you feel like you are the god of thunder himself. It costs €1,500 a week.
- Villa Kamy is on Stavros and it offers traditional elements as well as modern amenities with an amazing view of the Bay of Chania. It costs £5,429 a week and it can accommodate up to eight people.
- Atolikos House is located in one of Corfu’s five-acre luxury seaside estate where you can have a tranquil stay. You have to shell out £9,150 a week during the summer season in this luxury villa.
- YouPhoria Villas is an area with several villas by the Kissamos bay in Crete, each has its own private pools. You have to spend £1,560 a week to stay here.
- Imperial Spa Villa is located on the Zakythos Island and it offers you a private beach, spa and barbeque for a price range of £3,650 to £6,000 a day for 12 people.