You only have a few weeks left to enjoy summer. It is always best to leave your busy life and take a break in a relaxing tropical island with fine sands and pristine beaches. However, your financial capabilities might hinder you to do so. There are luxury islands that are surprisingly affordable.
When you don’t have plenty of cash to burn, you might think that taking a break on your dream island is just a dream you can experience from the pictures you see on social media sites. But this dream can actually come true. There are luxury islands with relatively affordable day-to-day activity costs.
You would be shocked by how affordable some of these luxury islands could get.
So, pack your bags and head to these luxury islands that are actually affordable:
- Vanua Levu, Fiji. Enjoy in this white sand beach as you bask under the sun with an ice-cold beer, which costs only $1.
- Coron, Philippines. This country is an archipelago that offers you so many enchanting islands and you can go island hopping in Coron for only $15.
- Langkawi, Malaysia. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars just to stay for a month in a wonderful tropical beach, since hotel rooms here stars at $27 a night.
- Roatán, Honduras. Experience the shipwreck dive tour for only $50 here.
- Koh Samui, Thailand. For just $20 a night, you can stay in a hotel room in this wonderful tropical island.
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico. For just $1.50, you can enjoy an ice-cold beer by the beach in this place.
- Caye Caulker, Belize. You can enjoy three delicious meals here for only $15.
- Aitutaki, Cook Island. For $3 a beer, you know everything else here would be affordable.
- Bocas Del Toro, Panama. Enjoy the caving tour here for only $45.
- Marco Island, Florida. If you don’t want to wonder too far, you can stay in the country and enjoy an ice-cold beer here for only $2.