Here are the best luxury African safaris:
- Segera Retreats, Kenya. Go to the Wilderness Safaris property, which is located on 60,000-acre of wildlife sanctuary, perched on the Laikipia Plateau of Kenya. This property gives you a breathtaking view of Mt. Kenya. Prepare £7,025 per person to enjoy this amazing luxury safari.
- Zambia and Malawi. If you want to experience beach and bush luxury safari, this is the best place to be. The South Luangwa National Park lets you see leopards, elephants and the king of the jungle, the lion. For £4,677 a person, you can enjoy this wonderful luxury outdoor adventure.
- The Ant’s Nest, South Africa. Bring the entire family to this private game reserve located in Waterberg highlands. The old colonial homestead has six luxurious en-suit rooms for the whole family. £8,560 for a family of four is a reasonable price for a stay in this luxury safari adventure.
- Masai Mara, Kenya. From cheetahs to lions, you can see all kinds of big cats in this luxury outland safari adventure. For £4,675 a person, you can enjoy these plains and witness the majestic big cats roam wild and free.
- Singita Grumeti, Tanzania. Witness a vast horizon of grass oceans and topped thorn trees in this 350,000-acre wide big game stronghold that connects Serengeti. For £7,575 per person, you can enjoy the beautiful landscape in this luxury outdoor safari adventure.
- Serengeti Mobile Safari, Tanzania. Try the excitement and comforts of the mobile camping luxury safari adventure, where you can sleep in exclusivity under the great canvas for £6,290 per person.
Here are other luxury safari honourable mentions:
- Namibian Heli-Safari
- Jack’s Camp and Mambo
- Royal Malewane, South Africa
- Elephant Back Safari, Botswana