Zurich is the banking capital of Switzerland, but the real wealth this city offers is its charming village-like atmosphere, cobblestone streets, and wonderful mountain scenery.
Zurich is an easy place to get around to. Even it has a network of buses, trains, boats, and other transportation, this city is actually walkable. And if you know where to go, you will have a wonderful experience in Zurich.
Here are the best hotels in Zurich:
- The Dolder Grand. This is the epitome of luxury hotels.
- Storchen Zurich. This luxury hotel gives you an incredible view of Zurich.
- B2 Boutique Hotel & Spa. Drink the best beer, bathe in amazing spa and read books in the wonderful library of this Mid-Range hotel.
- Hotel Helmhaus. This Mid-Range hotel is also part museum.
- Uto Kulm. Low prices, but high altitudes in this budget hotel.
- Hotel Ariette. You can enjoy this wealthy city without spending too much in this hotel.
Best restaurants in Zurich:
- Haus Hiltl
- James Joyce
- Restaurant Belcanto
- Brinde Kuh
- Kaiser’s Reblaube
- Holy Cow
Best nightlife destinations in Zurich:
- Movenpick Wine Bar
- Cabaret Voltaire
- Club Bellevue