Pizza is one of the country’s most favorite foods. It is very accessible, but its followers are also culinary critics. Each pizza lover has their own regional preference to their favorite pizza.
If you love pizza, you should know what a real American pizza tastes like.
Here is a list of the best pizza places in America:
- Frank Pepe, New Haven, Connecticut. Try their White Clam, complete with clams, garlic, grated Parmesan, olive oil, and oregano.
- Di Fara, Brooklyn, New York. Try their classic Round Pie, complete with mozzarella, mushrooms, peppers, sausage, olive oil, basil, plum tomato sauce, Parmesan, and onion.
- Pizzeria Bianco, Phoenix, Arizona. Try their Margherita, complete with fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, and basil.
- Roberta’s, Brooklyn, New York. Also try their Margherita.
- Sally’s Apizza, New Haven, Connecticut. Try their tomato pie with tomato sauce and no cheese.
- Pizzaria Mozza, Los Angeles California. Try their various Italian specialties, especially with squash blossom, burrata mozzarella, tomato, and tomato sauce.
- Flour + Water, San Francisco, California. Try their Margherita.
- Totonno’s Brooklyn, New York. Try their Margherita.
- Paulie Gee’s, Brooklyn, New York. Try their Regina.
- Tony’s Pizza Napoletana, San Francisco, California. Try their Margherita.