Luxurious vacation. This is just some of the things in this world that will make you feel impoverished down to the core. But, thanks to daydreaming, this most coveted thing is easy to achieve. Vacationing in a world class private island just as the rich and famous do is one task off the bucket list. Incase you have a very deep pocket, or you don’t because all you have is the comfy pillow to dream about your ultimate private island vacation, here are the world’s best private island you should be aware of.
1. Laucala Island, Fiji. This beautiful island welcomes guests for £2,500 per night , and that’s only when it’s owner is not in around. Owned by the Red Bull magnate Dietrich Mateschitz, Laucala Island boasts of exquisite cuisines and extensive facilities.
2. Necker Island, British Virgin Islands. This Island is owned by Sir Richard Branson and it is his and his family’s actual permanent residence. But it did not stop the likes of Larry Page, Kate Moss, and Kate Winslet to spend weeks in this beautiful island. For £39,000 a night, you will get to enjoy what the Bransons rebuilt after the fire in 2011.
3. Velaa Private Island, Maldives. This could be the Maldives most luxurious island. For that, you need a very deep pocket as an exclusive six nights stay would cost you £700,000. It’s a big area that boasts of a golf course, a shaded tennis court, spa, restaurants, and more.
4. Coco Prive Kuda hithl, Maldives. Also in the Maldives, this privately owned resort can house 12 guests in a night. You and your friends can have a luxurious sleepover, swim in its infinity pool, party in a yacht, do kayaking, speed boating, and just be fabulous for £19,620 a night.
5. Isla Tagomago, Spain. Ibiza has always been the ultimate party destination and if you want to enjoy that vibe with your friends in a secluded, luxury area, rent this place for £84,000 a week. It may not look anything else from afar but this island has a villa that boasts all the luxurious amenity.
6. Motu Tane, French Polynesia. This place screams ‘luxury’ as it is designed by world-renowned artists to make it the ultimate private island to stay at for eternity. Decked with chic wooden interiors by Christian Liaigre and beautiful outdoor landscape by Pascal Cribier, you and your other 11 friends can enjoy this paradise on earth for £23,000.
7. Dolphin Island, Fiji. Fresh island grown fruits, fresh seafoods, and spa treatment au naturel, are just some of what you can enjoy in this beautiful Fijian island. The owner specifically created a holiday home that will give its guests the ultimate castaway experience. It’s perfect for honeymoon and perfect for extreme water adventures as well. Yours for a night for only £4,600 a night.
8. North Island, Seychelles. If you want to do your honeymoon ala Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, rent this place out for a night for only £48,900.
- Li Galli Island, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Wadigi Island, Fiji
- Ile des Deux Cocos, Mauritius
- Ariara Island, Philippines
- Musha Cay, the Bahamas