As the summer solstice is fast approaching, it would be enchanting to dine at one of those sky restaurants where you can get a bird’s eye view of the city or the clouds.
Here are the world’s best rooftop restaurants:
- 360 restaurant in Toronto’s CN Tower gives you a sight of the clouds at 1,151 ft.
- Sirocco is perched on the 63rd floor at the State Tower of Bangkok.
- Georges of Paris’ Centre Pompidou is considered as the country’s best fine-dining restaurant.
- Juviacrowns gives you a beautiful view of the Miami Beach. They will serve gastronomic wonders such as Peruvian, Japanese and French cuisines.
- Suchi Sora is located on the Mandarin Oriental Tokyo’s 38th floor, giving you a dazzling view of the metropolis.
- Elba is a Venice-inspired restaurant in St Regis hotel, which occupies a big part of Shenzhen, the eighth tallest building on Earth.
- Ku De Ta’s Restaurant offers a beautiful view of Singapore on Marina Bay Sands complex.
- Atayeb restaurant is in the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi hotel, giving you a view of the Yas Marina Circuit Formula 1 track.
- Ristorante Aroma is in the Hotel Palazzo Manfredi, giving you a spectacular view of Rome’s Colosseum and other historical sites.
- Le Grill gives you a Mediterranean gastronomic experience on the eighth floor of Hotel de Paris of Monaco.
- China Grill is on the 66th floor of the towering Park Hyatt Beijing hotel.
- Asiate is on Time Warner Center tower’s 35th floor in the Mandarin Oriental hotel of New York.
- Le Jules Verne is one of the most notable restaurants of Paris at 400ft above the ground.
- Windows by Jamie Kennedy is on Sheraton’s 14th floor of the Falls Hotel.
- Galvin at Windows is in Hilton on Park Lane hotel’s 28th floor and is one of the best high-rise restaurants in London.