There were 52.7 million tourists who visited New York in 2012. The Big Apple is a very big city with countless of establishments offering wonderful activities. It’s hard to pick the right place to tour in a city this big. But, if you know where to go, you will enjoy the best places of NYC where you can enjoy fun activities with your family and friends even for a short period of time.
- Central Park Zoo at the Fifth Avenue and 64th Street is a wonderful place for the children, both young and old.
- Experience the old fashion marionette plays at the Swedish Cottage’s Marionette Theatre with the whole family.
- Treat your kids with the best confectioneries NYC has to offer at Dylan’s Candy Bar in Midtown, just across Bloomingdale’s, located on the Third Avenue.
- Climb the 10th-floor of lower Manhattan’s observatory to have a great view of the Statue of Liberty. You simply can’t leave NYC without seeing the majestic view of the city’s icon.
- Learn at the American Museum of Natural History with your family and friends.
- Enjoy a gastronomic treat at the 1950’s-themed eatery of Ellen’s Stardust Diner in Times Square.
- You have to visit Toys “R” Us to make your children’s dream come true.