The world offers specific places that increase the odds of finding true love. These places are widely popular for their vibrant and romantic dating scenes. If you’re one of those hopeless romantics, you will fall in love further with these prime dating cities the world has to offer with its laid back bars, trendy restaurants, lush parks, and an ocean of friendly and fun-to-be-with singles.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina. It’s the birthplace of the world’s most sensual dance – the tango. The city has a nightlife that ends until 10AM. It’s the city that embraces romance as everyone, from teenager to old people, sit on benches and stare at each other’s eyes, make out, and even kiss sweetly. Get ready to socialise with a glass of wine.
- Austin, United States. The Texan capital has a very diverse nightlife that can be compared to the diversity of its dating pool. You will not encounter a shortage of opportunity in meeting a love interest especially because over 100 people move in to the city everyday. The bars and restaurants in Austin have outdoor seating and have long communal tables that make it very easy for strangers to socialise. It’s a city that works hard and plays harder.
- Copenhagen, Denmark. The city has very long summer nights, which gives romance and love an extra time to bloom. However, it’s the local that breathe life into the long summer nights. The locals in Copenhagen are called Latinos of Scandinavia. They are laid back, party people who love going out to have fun.
- Montreal, Canada. It becomes an ideal place to date because of its party atmosphere and relaxed vibe. There are charming neighbourhoods and intimate bistros that make the city a romantic’s dream.
- Cape Town, South Africa. The city offers diverse, dramatic, and romantic landscapes to meet your true love. It has rolling vineyards, plenty of beaches, and SandstoneMountains that is why there’s no shortage of dating activities.