Do you want to propose, spend Valentine’s Day in a home away from home, or simply want to go on a romantic getaway with your significant other?
Here are the most romantic hotels in the world:
- Cheval Blanc Randheli. This LVMH Hotel Management operated hotel in Maldives is an impossible place not to fall in love in.
- Four Seasons George V. You can’t have a romantic list without Paris in it. Enjoy the City of Lights and fall in love in this hotel.
- Grand Hotel Timeo. In a dramatic location, this Sicilian hotel gives you a captivating view of the Greek Theatre.
- Iso-Syöte Hotel. Located in the Finish Lapland, this hotel gives you a wonderful view of the Syöte National Park or even the Northern Lights if you are lucky.
- Nkwichi Lodge. Set in Lake Malawi, its “Lake Star Bed” is perched on a private rock island where you can see a wonderful sight of the lake.
- A Room for London. This hotel gives you a view of the dazzling London skyline on top of the Queen Elizabeth Hall.
- Biras Creek. Its dramatic location in one of the British Virgin Islands peninsula gives you a sight of the Atlantic, the North Sound and the Caribbean.
- II Salvianto. This 15-century villa in Florence brings you back in time.
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Retreat and Wellness Reserve. The name of this Cape Town hotel explains why you should spend a romantic moment there.
- Inkaterra’s Canopy Tree House. Explore the Peruvian South Eastern Amazon in a romantic adventure in this hotel.
There are plenty more romantic hotels in the world. Here are some honourable mentions:
- Bauers II Palazzo, Venice
- Ballyfin, Ireland
- Cocoa Island by Como, Maldives
- Coral Reef Club, Barbados
- Pangkor Laut Resort, Malaysia