For college going girls it is no secret to have that usually known “College Budget,” so when it comes to buy make-up products most of us don’t like to spend a lot of money on buying high end products. We go similar products that can work just as good as those high-end makeup products.
Keeping this in mind, today I’m gonna share some of my all-time favorite products under $10. These are great and inexpensive products for starters to learn applying makeup without spending too much and getting great results as high end products.
1. Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: This is super foundation and it’s totally for coverage, this is one of those foundations were you probably don’t need concealer.
2. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette: I personally believe Wet n Wild have either really good eye shadows or really bad eye shadows. But their Icon Eyeshadow Collection 738 Comfort Zone are actually great. To be honest this is my all-time favorite eye shadows, I can certainly do like 400 looks with just with this eye shadows.
3. Milani Baked Blushes: All Milani blushes are amazing, they are quit affordable and can stay for a year. I personally like Milani Baked Blushes.
4. elf Eyelid Primer: This is a good product for just for $1 it helps your eye shadows stay, for $1 you really can’t really passed it up.
5. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara:If you are looking for a mascara that gives you volume this is it. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara is a fantastic mascara for volume and gives you very black lashes
6. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids: I would say the best lipstick of ever are the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids. The Vivids collections they are all incredible.
7. Jesse’s Girl Liquid Liner: This liner is easy to use a prefer for beginners to try, they last longer without drying out.
8. JulieG Polish: Last but not the least, how can I forget nail polish? JulieG Polish is not only affordable but also comes with hundreds of colors. You can buy them from sale at more affordable price.